BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

is her album coming this year?

She said she thinks it will come in late 2018, yeah. Just kind of weird because in the same interview, she said she was still in the early stages of writing it, which is only weird because she repeatedly said she was working on the album at the same time as the EP.

I wonder if she decided to scrap some of the stuff made just by her + Finneas, since she’s been working with other people on songs like ‘limbo’, and that’s why songs like BBH and &burn are coming out? Finneas said to expect lots of singles this year.

she has some nice songs and bops but honestly this girl's vocal range is about 3 and a half notes i cringe everytime people on twitter praise her amazing vocals 

They're not amazing but they are sexy and breathy. Similar to Lana, her harmonies are absaloutely beautiful.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

They're not amazing but they are sexy and breathy. Similar to Lana, her harmonies are absaloutely beautiful.

as i said she has bops and she knows how to handle her voice which is enough to be abled to make a good song

i76mrxw.png 

I just love that she is so young and is honesty KILLIN it. I just fucking vibe with her entire aesthetic; My Boy is my favorite song from her. I also love bellyache, it's so timeless.

fuck she's great

imagine a collaboration with Charli xcx ....

tumblr_osq9a9inGX1u6n38po1_250.gif

It supposed to be coming late 2018 right? So that could be August, September?

I would hope so, but since she is so small and is going on yet another full-length tour, I feel like her album isn't her priority at the moment

By the way, the Khalid collab might not be called ‘welcome home’. I guess it just comes from this snippet: https://twitter.com/eilishupdates/status/906601923612200961

(Or they could be releasing a completely different song together for all we know.)

It also seems that they were doing a photoshoot together yesterday, and it looked like Billie’s aesthetic, so maybe it’s for the single cover or something: https://twitter.com/eilishupdates/status/951297807268265985