BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

The fact that people don't think how she acts is cute continues to bizarre me, but saying that - i think her taking a break from social media is a good way to gain more fans. I mean they'll be asshole fans who want her to be something she's not and can't handle her adorableness but the more numbers the better.

In all honestly i do think that this "gangsta" thing she's got going is just a phase, could last a year or two. But that goofy personality is truly her. It reminds me of britney spears <3

Kween how can you possibly think the way she acts is adorable? She's like that one girl in your freshman art class that takes herself way too seriously and swears to the gods that she's sooooo different and unique

Not to mention she also comes across very mean and unlikable 

I agree she will probably gain fans from this break and I'm not saying she shouldn't be herself but her cockiness would make you think she's achieved Lorde levels of acclaim when she doesnt even have an album out yet

Kween how can you possibly think the way she acts is adorable? She's like that one girl in your freshman art class that takes herself way too seriously and swears to the gods that she's sooooo different and unique

I agree she will probably gain fans from this break and I'm not saying she shouldn't be herself but her cockiness would make you think she's achieved Lorde levels of acclaim when she doesnt even have an album out yet

Definitely not mean or unlikeable, at least i don't get them nasty vibes from her. but i mean opinions are opinions and i think we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one. I can see why some people would find her annoying, i just think some people don't get her sense of humour. I remember girls like her in my old school who use to crack me up all the time

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

I do agree. I just recently got into her music and she's very talented, but her persona was really off-putting and the reason I had trouble getting into her music. I understand she's just a kid but she comes across as very pompous, a lot of her interviews are very difficult to watch.

don't know if she deleted her account but she really blocked me on valentine's day cuz she tweeted something like "i broke 100000 hearts" and i replied sayin "you're 16 wtf" LMao 

I think someone commented something like that on her "i'm a whore" tweet, was that you too? lmao

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

wow....COLLECT her

tenor.gif

she blocked me because that tweet where she said people look up to her

and i replied with this gif 

200.gif

ok tbh she has some bops but i'm also on the fence about stanning her  :crossed: she's so young but her personality is kinda off putting i agree. also her stans are fucking vicious i drunkenly commented on one of her insta posts "ugly bitch" and woke up bombarded by like 200 hate comments   :deadbanana: 

why would you comment ugly bitch on a selfie from a minor? ya'll really out here pretending you aren't as nasty as some of her stans. mess. if you don't like her personality then don't follow ha ass on social media? you see me following enema ratberts? no  :toofunny:  why? because i don't like her

ok tbh she has some bops but i'm also on the fence about stanning her  :crossed: she's so young but her personality is kinda off putting i agree. also her stans are fucking vicious i drunkenly commented on one of her insta posts "ugly bitch" and woke up bombarded by like 200 hate comments   :deadbanana: 

i feel a lot of people on this forum (on any pop forum, tbh) get way too into the personality/persona of a singer and then feel the need to write a paragraph on why a tweet a 15 year old wrote on her twitter means she's trash and therefore her music is trash. it just don't make sense. some of you need to separate yaselves from social media or smth.............it's one thing to say an artist is obnoxious or that you don't like their music, but god....it is not hard to remove yourself from ever having to see them. like..you know....not following them....or not posting in her thread lol. not saying people can't have opinions but god some of you are just plain insufferable. 

anyways when's she gonna release an actual song + not some lazy ass remix of her popular song with a rapper added at the last 30 seconds

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)