BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Just edited the first page to make it look better.

What do you guys think?

Oh It's so fucking pretty omfg, I know you're a fan of Kali and This is majorly off topic but could you please help me with kaliuchis.wikia.com? I created in April 2016 and there's still minimal work done to it..

Edit: Also what in the FUCK? I'm only one month shy of being a full year older than her... I'm actually shook right now

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Oh It's so fucking pretty omfg, I know you're a fan of Kali and This is majorly off topic but could you please help me with kaliuchis.wikia.com? I created in April 2016 and there's still minimal work done to it..

Edit: Also what in the FUCK? I'm only one month shy of being a full year older than her... I'm actually shook right now

Thank you so much! I'd gladly accept the offer of helping out with kaliuchis.wikia.com.

Also same I'm the same age as her and I'm not doing anything productive in my life  :ohno:

xo

Also same I'm the same age as her and I'm not doing anything productive in my life  :ohno:

SAME!! Or at least close to haha, I'll be 17 one exact month after she turns 16 and I'm legit not doing anything to make anyone proud  :defeated:

Thank you so much! I'd gladly accept the offer of helping out with kaliuchis.wikia.com. 

I could help you if you would like, I've become pretty good at using wikia since doing lots of editing on ldr wikia

Yes!! I need all the help, I get overwhelmed too easy thinking of all the things I need to do with it and then I just walk away from it and leave it sitting for months on end. Even if you don't know too much about Kali, you can just add categories and pictures and stuff (like you've done before @ :D)

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

DG6ez4WXgAExaSj.jpg

Well don't smile at me is out and the tracklist is different.  :ohno:

Tracklist

1. COPYCAT
  2. idontwannabeyouanymore
  3. my boy
  4. watch
  5. party favor
  6. bellyache
  7. ocean eyes
  8. hostage