BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

lmao it's literally the previous post

ps : no shade

ASDFGHJKLKJHGTFRA i just read this thread lookin for them before i posted and the images before the "crossover episode" pic didn't load goodbye i'm deleting

9ISvyf0.gif

I love this song so much, i cant wait to hear more singles and for the album to drop! :teehee: :flutter:

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is absolutely beautiful ugh I love her so much. And her brother is a total hunk  :flutter:  Just saying

TjmiIK4.png

i actually never cared about her but this video and she seemed interesting tbh. thank you for sharing.

does she have an album out or just ep?

Just the EP, but if she had put the singles from before it came out on it, it would have been enough for a full length album. And she just dropped a new single with Khalid.

TjmiIK4.png