BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

omg  :defeated: where is my wig, where is it y'all I can't locate it oh my god

TjmiIK4.png

does anyone get Lorde's Pure Heroine vibes from this track or is it just me

it sounds like an urban pure herione she's coming to smash yall

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Im trying not to get it stuck in my head cus whenever i listen to a new song it happens and then i end up despising it

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Who the fuck told me her music was bad? I just discovered her today on Colors show w her song idontwannabeyouanymore and apart from the fact that she has one of the best fashion senses I've ever seen (and I was a student at CSM... so I've seen a lot) her music is rly good?? Wow

From all I've heard yet though her Colors rendition is by far my favourite thing of her I've heard, any other songs with this exact vibe?

ZKcaooE.png

Who the fuck told me her music was bad? I just discovered her today on Colors show w her song idontwannabeyouanymore and apart from the fact that she has one of the best fashion senses I've ever seen (and I was a student at CSM... so I've seen a lot) her music is rly good?? Wow

From all I've heard yet though her Colors rendition is by far my favourite thing of her I've heard, any other songs with this exact vibe?

listen to her dont smile at me ep it’s spectacular

From what I heard bitches broken hearts is my favourite but I really loved all I've heard. It's so good I adore this kind of music. Her style and attitude doesn't fit her music at all and I love the contrast. I love when artists remind me that being arrogant about your music taste is the dumbest shit in the world

Edit: and also party favor

ZKcaooE.png