BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Just dropping to say that her music is amazing, she's really pretty, she loves Lana, she has great aesthetics and the best clothing style I've ever seen, so I'm a stan bye it was so obvious I would be. Only regret starting to get into her this late because her Paris concerts are both sold out fml fml fml

ZKcaooE.png

Just dropping to say that her music is amazing, she's really pretty, she loves Lana, she has great aesthetics and the best clothing stan I've ever seen, so I'm a stan bye it was so obvious I would be. Only regret starting to get into her this late because her Paris concerts are both sold out fml fml fml

welcome to the club <3

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

welcome to the club <3

Thanks :') You seem to be the appointed gay around here so would you by chance know where I could find the don't smile at me tape? I looked around but it seems sold out everywhere idk if it's rare or not... I'm probably gonna get the LP but I love cassettes

ZKcaooE.png

I havent heard much of her music, maybe only 1 or 2 songs but I like her. I watched a lot of her interviews and videos she is in though, shes so mature considering she was mostly 14 and 15 in them but just the way she speaks you can tell shes very wise.

Thanks :') You seem to be the appointed gay around here so would you by chance know where I could find the don't smile at me tape? I looked around but it seems sold out everywhere idk if it's rare or not... I'm probably gonna get the LP but I love cassettes

Im not really sure because i dont buy cassettes, have u tried her website? :)

Im not really sure because i dont buy cassettes, have u tried her website? :)

I did! The only thing it did was piss me off cuz this lil hoe's touring Toronto but not Montréal and as I said both her Paris dates are sold out lol. But her merch is mostly clothing, and there is only the LP which is pre-order... Apparently the cassette was an exclusive 1500 copies limited edition so I don't expect to find one but I think she has the most perfect music to listen on tape, her music has this lofi quality that I absolutely adore:

And it reminds me a lot of this v famous song, maybe yall will like it (although it's less """sad""") if you like Billie and don't know Clairo

ZKcaooE.png

I did! The only thing it did was piss me off cuz this lil hoe's touring Toronto but not Montréal and as I said both her Paris dates are sold out lol. But her merch is mostly clothing, and there is only the LP which is pre-order... Apparently the cassette was an exclusive 1500 copies limited edition so I don't expect to find one but I think she has the most perfect music to listen on tape, her music has this lofi quality that I absolutely adore:

And it reminds me a lot of this v famous song, maybe yall will like it (although it's less """sad""") if you like Billie and don't know Clairo

Yeah i'm also the biggest fan of Clairo, though personally

Clairo >>>>>>>> Billie