BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

Can anyone tell me why her music is good or why she is likeable?

I like it because it sounds good to me, it's kind of soft, melodic and chill - I would liken it to Lana songs like Salvatore, Money Power Glory and FMWUTTT where theres not really any depth or brilliant quality to it but the songs just sound nice.

I was kind of disappointed in the album though as I thought there may have been a couple of songs with more depth to them but the whole album was really similar to me. She is also only 17, I dont know how much of the lyrics she writes herself either so I probably shouldn't have expected any songs that I connected with.

I really wish they'd put When I Was Older and Come Out And Play on the standard album instead of !!!!!!! and Goodbye. Or just worked them into the tracklist and kept the intro and outro.

I really wish they'd put When I Was Older and Come Out And Play on the standard album instead of !!!!!!! and Goodbye. Or just worked them into the tracklist and kept the intro and outro.

i dont care about !!!! but goodbye is a genius track and it also needs to be there for the "listen before i go i love you goodbye" thing she made

I just think those 2 pre-singles work so well as part of the album

01. !!!!!!!

02. bad guy

03. xanny

04. you should see me in a crown

05. all the good girls go to hell

06. wish you were gay

07. when the party's over

08. 8

09. come out and play

10. my strange addiction

11. bury a friend

12. when i was older

13. ilomilo

14. listen before i go

15. i love you

16. goodbye

Ok yeah !!!!! is such a pointless track but goodbye is literally one of the best songs on the album and it ain’t even a full song

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

01. !!!!!!!

02. bad guy

03. xanny

06. wish you were gay

08. 8

09. come out and play

10. my strange addiction

11. bury a friend

12. when i was older

13. ilomilo

14. listen before i go

15. i love you

16. goodbye

how are you gonna separate bury a friend and ilomilo when they are literally gapless

FzytWEW.png

01. !!!!!!!

02. bad guy

03. xanny

06. wish you were gay

08. 8

09. come out and play

10. my strange addiction

11. bury a friend

12. when i was older

13. ilomilo

14. listen before i go

15. i love you

16. goodbye

the japanese edition just has them tacked on the end so i just did that lmao

Can anyone tell me why her music is good or why she is likeable?

when the party's over is the best ballad of 2018?? but ok i guess 

as for the likeability, idk about that. i mean shes a white girl who can sing and has put on a whole persona around being quirky and emo and sad and i guess it's working? people love famous white people's struggles

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-billie-eilish-album-coachella-interview-20190408-story.html

"But just stop. I don’t care. I don’t want to hear that Billie Eilish is the new Lana Del Rey. Do not disrespect Lana like that! That woman has made her brand so perfect for her whole career and shouldn’t have to hear that"

i feel bad that she has to say this stuff herself because of comparisons made between the two. she loves lana and some people on here have to respect and understand that. 

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-billie-eilish-album-coachella-interview-20190408-story.html

i feel bad that she has to say this stuff herself because of comparisons made between the two. she loves lana and some people on here have to respect and understand that.

We love a humble queen

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

when i was older / come out and play really don't fit in the album at all. like, you can clearly tell that the songs are about different themes than the rest of the songs on the album. i'm glad she kept them off, they were for other projects and it shows. lol