BLURRYFACE

Billie Eilish

she teased a new song on her Instagram story I guess?? if somebody knows some tea about that track please spill it I wanna know the title it's so fucking beautiful

She told a fan account that it’s called ‘Daddy‘!

I remember when she had 3k instagram followers and her only official track was "Ocean Eyes" and I was totally on board but then I came across her twitter not too long ago and it was a total cringefest

Her twitter is so bad, she honestly seems like a very irritating and stuck up young girl, but she has lots of talent so lets hope she puts all that aside

Her twitter is so bad, she honestly seems like a very irritating and stuck up young girl, but she has lots of talent so lets hope she puts all that aside

she's that one edgy teen who always talks about how much she doesn't care and how fake everyone is and it all sounds so contrived and pretentious

I remember when she had 3k instagram followers and her only official track was "Ocean Eyes" and I was totally on board but then I came across her twitter not too long ago and it was a total cringefest

shes so young (and it shows) but she has potential; if she grows out of this teenage stage gracefully she might have a career 

Jesus guys she's 15 who isn't a bit annoying in some ways at that age I'm sure she'll grow up cringing at some of the stuff she did but its important to remember she's just a kid

Tbh though I don't see much of a career her voice isn't unique at all and her music isn't revolutionary or even slightly different