Your Girl Lana

Paris

I actually dislike this song. her voice is much too baby like along with the cheesy lyrics. :hottie:

this is my issue with it, I don't actually dislike it but it's so sickeningly sweet it's hard for me to listen to too much

I think this is one of her weaker unreleased (ignoring all the awful laptop demo stuff)

The production is pretty generic, so are the lyrics and the whole song concept. Her vocals are so baby-esque - not in the Lolita-esque way she does it on some BtD songs (Diet Mountain Dew, Lolita, Radio) but more in a way that kind of drowns out all of the interesting aspects of her voice.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

I think this is one of her weaker unreleased (ignoring all the awful laptop demo stuff)

The production is pretty generic, so are the lyrics and the whole song concept. Her vocals are so baby-esque but not in the Lolita-esque way she does it on some BtD song (Diet Mountain Dew, Lolita, Radio) but more in a way that kind of drowns out all of the interesting aspects of her voice.

the baby-like vocals are what I love about this song though. I always picture a school girl going to Paris with her teacher. 

image.png

the baby-like vocals are what I love about this song though. I always picture a school girl going to Paris with her teacher. 

Which is kind of weird already ...

I really disike them, she has such a wonderful voice but just sounds like any other pop singer in this track.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Can I merge this with the Paris lyrics thread? Usually discussions about the songs stay in those threads

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS