so for whom did you vote ?
Before I get hate on this post for it, I voted for Trump for multiple reasons. Also, I'm a registered democrat and I'm probably one of the most liberal person you'll meet online.
1) He's the lesser of 2 evils, he's not nearly as bad as she is.
2) He has women of different races in management positions and they're paid higher than the men in the same positions
3) I can't trust someone who has a foundation but uses the money that people have DONATED for her daughter's wedding....
4) I hate this Washington Establishment that we've been under control of for the past 20-30 years
5) Trump is a business man who knows how to handle money. He's been doing it for years and years.
6) She promised in the 90s to help healthcare but was bought out by the insurance companies for about $800,000
7) She's let people be killed when she has the control to stop it, multiple times. It's been proven...
8) She's committed multiple counts of treason and is under investigation again. Which basically means if she's found guilty, we'll have to impeach her JUST LIKE HER HUSBAND.
No, I do not like Trump and disagree with a lot of what he says (state-choice gay marriage is bullshit) but that does NOT mean I can't vote for him to keep her out of office.