missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Who is more fit to be the president? Hillary, by a landslide

Who is more trustworthy? Hillary

Who do you see actually helping the USA economically and to it's entirety? Hillary. many of trumps businesses went bankrupt yet he has the nerve to boast about being a businessman lmao

What are some good qualities of both main candidates? Hillary isnt racist, sexist, homophobic, etc. those are her good qualities. Trump has none, whatsoever

Any third parties or write ins? ew 

*Bonus* 

Who do you think would lana vote for based off of her financial and political standing? i hope hillary

I feel like people are making Hillary out to be a lot worse than she is  :awkney2:

But that's just my opinion  :yesnod:

I honestly think the press etc gave her such a hard time because mainly she is a women

Take the Email Scandal for instance. If that happened to a dude they wouldn't give him half the shitstorm Hilary had to endure from the press and the government/FBI.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

I feel like people are making Hillary out to be a lot worse than she is  :awkney2:

i wouldn't call hillary worse than trump..but i think that america could use someone who is less tied to corporations, wallstreet, military industrial complex, and the washington establishment.. 

I honestly think the press etc gave her such a hard time because mainly she is a women

Take the Email Scandal for instance. If that happened to a dude they wouldn't give him half the shitstorm Hilary had to endure from the press and the government/FBI.

honestly the whole email scandal was bullshit.. because they made a huge deal about the email scandal existing without even talking about the even shadier content of the emails. Like there was actually a lot of bullshit in those emails.. that being said, i dont think shes a particularly worse politician than others that are already holding offices...

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I voted today in FL and I voted yes to Amendment 2 which is the legalization of medical marijuana for specific disorders in FL. I hope we get it.

PNoV6l.gif

so for whom did you vote ?

Before I get hate on this post for it, I voted for Trump for multiple reasons. Also, I'm a registered democrat and I'm probably one of the most liberal person you'll meet online.

1) He's the lesser of 2 evils, he's not nearly as bad as she is.

2) He has women of different races in management positions and they're paid higher than the men in the same positions

3) I can't trust someone who has a foundation but uses the money that people have DONATED for her daughter's wedding....

4) I hate this Washington Establishment that we've been under control of for the past 20-30 years

5) Trump is a business man who knows how to handle money. He's been doing it for years and years.

6) She promised in the 90s to help healthcare but was bought out by the insurance companies for about $800,000

7) She's let people be killed when she has the control to stop it, multiple times. It's been proven...

8) She's committed multiple counts of treason and is under investigation again. Which basically means if she's found guilty, we'll have to impeach her JUST LIKE HER HUSBAND.

No, I do not like Trump and disagree with a lot of what he says (state-choice gay marriage is bullshit) but that does NOT mean I can't vote for him to keep her out of office.

PNoV6l.gif

2) He has women of different races in management positions and they're paid higher than the men in the same positions

I don't understand how that's a good thing...? Men being paid higher than women is bad, and so is women being paid higher than men.

You also say Trump is a good businessman, but he's filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

would you rather have someone who lies too much or someone who is too honest? i hate them both but hillary is a dumbass and donald is a trash bag so idk anymore

Before I get hate on this post for it, I voted for Trump for multiple reasons. Also, I'm a registered democrat and I'm probably one of the most liberal person you'll meet online.

3) I can't trust someone who has a foundation but uses the money that people have DONATED for her daughter's wedding....

4) I hate this Washington Establishment that we've been under control of for the past 20-30 years

5) Trump is a business man who knows how to handle money. He's been doing it for years and years.

6) She promised in the 90s to help healthcare but was bought out by the insurance companies for about $800,000

7) She's let people be killed when she has the control to stop it, multiple times. It's been proven...

8) She's committed multiple counts of treason and is under investigation again. Which basically means if she's found guilty, we'll have to impeach her JUST LIKE HER HUSBAND.

No, I do not like Trump and disagree with a lot of what he says (state-choice gay marriage is bullshit) but that does NOT mean I can't vote for him to keep her out of office.

T H A N K Y O U 

341e352c9925b3ef7bc5edfb50e3597e.jpg

:smokes:  - did you proof read this before you submitted? 

I don't understand how that's a good thing...? Men being paid higher than women is bad, and so is women being paid higher than men.

You also say Trump is a good businessman, but he's filed for bankruptcy multiple times.

He filed for bankruptcy to save his companies, is that bad? No. Why? Because it's business and it has a lot to do with taxes and money. He might've filed for bankruptcy but I'd rather him be president than someone who steals donations and pays for personal things with that money.

It's a good thing for women and minorities. That's just a thing...

:smokes:  - did you proof read this before you submitted? 

Have you done your research or are you going by what useless, biased news outlets have told you?

PNoV6l.gif

whatever youre smoking give me some lol how is he the lesser of 2 evils? hes blatantly racist against everyone who isnt white, hes homophobic and then the next day he acts like hes bffs with the lgbt community (even his vice pres candidate is known for being completely against the gay community), hes sexist, the tape about him grabbing women without permission is disgusting, he told the black community that immigrants hurt them and that they should team up to take them out of america, and many other things!!! what did hillary do? have an email scandal that was investigated twice and then reported to not be anything important or illegal, like what are you thinking :facepalm:

u r disgusting

i can't fucking believe it.. especially in florida.. people like you will be responsible for WW 3. thank you, what a mess.

Have you done your research or are you going by what useless, biased news outlets have told you?

bihhhh - i researched. i have to, being a right wing liberal. Obama was an obvious choice for me but this one had me in both lanes - i clutched my pearls as i voted this time around.