missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

whatever youre smoking give me some lol how is he the lesser of 2 evils? hes blatantly racist against everyone who isnt white, hes homophobic and then the next day he acts like hes bffs with the lgbt community (even his vice pres candidate is known for being completely against the gay community), hes sexist, the tape about him grabbing women without permission is disgusting, he told the black community that immigrants hurt them and that they should team up to take them out of america, and many other things!!! what did hillary do? have an email scandal that was investigated twice and then reported to not be anything important or illegal, like what are you thinking :facepalm:

THIS.

how is hillary any worse than this.

trump is literally the worst choice one could make.. i'm fucking spechless at human stupidity

whatever youre smoking give me some lol how is he the lesser of 2 evils? hes blatantly racist against everyone who isnt white, hes homophobic and then the next day he acts like hes bffs with the lgbt community (even his vice pres candidate is known for being completely against the gay community), hes sexist, the tape about him grabbing women without permission is disgusting, he told the black community that immigrants hurt them and that they should team up to take them out of america, and many other things!!! what did hillary do? have an email scandal that was investigated twice and then reported to not be anything important or illegal, like what are you thinking :facepalm:

u r disgusting

Can you read? I literally said in caps, let me say it again....

No, I do not like Trump and disagree with a lot of what he says (state-choice gay marriage is bullshit) but that does NOT mean I can't vote for him to keep her out of office.

PNoV6l.gif

Can you read? I literally said in caps, let me say it again....

then that completely contradicts your point of him being the lesser of 2 evils. ugh i swear trump voters got dropped on the head as little kids

bihhhh - i researched. i have to, being a right wing liberal. Obama was an obvious choice for me but this one had me in both lanes - i clutched my pearls as i voted this time around. 

"i clutched my pearls"        you are my child  :shh2:

I posted my opinion knowing a lot of you'd disagree and that's fine. But attacking people because of their opinion says a lot more about YOU than it does Trump supporters... 

But okay  :smokes3:

PNoV6l.gif

I posted my opinion knowing a lot of you'd disagree and that's fine. But attacking people because of their opinion says a lot more about YOU than it does Trump supporters... 

This. I disagree with Joker's opinions also, but you guys don't need to insult him. :awkney:

It's immature :awkney2:

this is a common trend on here to be attacked for your opinion, this is nothing new here. i may not agree with your choice (i dont like both) but i respect your opinion.

Before I get hate on this post for it, I voted for Trump for multiple reasons. Also, I'm a registered democrat and I'm probably one of the most liberal person you'll meet online.

1) He's the lesser of 2 evils, he's not nearly as bad as she is.

2) He has women of different races in management positions and they're paid higher than the men in the same positions

3) I can't trust someone who has a foundation but uses the money that people have DONATED for her daughter's wedding....

4) I hate this Washington Establishment that we've been under control of for the past 20-30 years

5) Trump is a business man who knows how to handle money. He's been doing it for years and years.

6) She promised in the 90s to help healthcare but was bought out by the insurance companies for about $800,000

7) She's let people be killed when she has the control to stop it, multiple times. It's been proven...

8) She's committed multiple counts of treason and is under investigation again. Which basically means if she's found guilty, we'll have to impeach her JUST LIKE HER HUSBAND.

No, I do not like Trump and disagree with a lot of what he says (state-choice gay marriage is bullshit) but that does NOT mean I can't vote for him to keep her out of office.

messy...i mean trump honestly is a mess his campaign ran on ignorance, misinformation, violence, racism, bigotry.. at the end of the day.. if you agree with his policies more than hillary's thats fine but ... mike pence will be one of the most powerful VP's in history because trump is a numb nut who doesnt actually know that much about politics... he knows even less about social issues. Mike pence is anti-lgbtq, anti government assistance programs..like if it was left to mike pence i could be fired from my job bc of my sexual orientation.. i probably wouldn't be able to afford college at all rn, i wouldn't have health care, and i would be working some minimum wage job hoping they dont have a thing against gays. NTM how shittty trumps' policies against legalization of marijuana and crime are.. trump takes a tough on crime position. He supports stop and frisk, which is a policy that was ruled unconstitutional. When he was asked what he would say to african americans who are affected by and upset by racial tension/police violence... his answer was literally " police are in danger, i want police to have more funding" basically he wants to militarize police forces. he doesnt give a fuck or know about.. ntm He is about to be investigated for fraud, bc of the trump university thing, hasnt paid taxes, is disrespectful ...  not to mention he lies about everything too... he could be called out for something he said 3 seconds ago and he would deny it. He thinks climate change is a hoax... l

like i get it .. hillary has done some horrible shit.. i dont at all think she is what america needs right now.. but trump is even less of what (imo) america needs. at least the rest of the country could make progress on minority rights, workers rights, stopping global warming and pollution, getting education to more people, getting money out of politics, etc... (that being said i voted for jill stein bc hillary is a mess)

that being said, if you think his policies work, if you support them, and those of his VP then im glad you voted your conscience 

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

I respect all of your political views, I personally voted for Hillary because I'd like to see more democrats appointed into office. I don't think every single Trump supporter is blatantly racist, even though a lot of his views are. It's a hard choice, I can see qualities to like and dislike in each candidate. For me Trump's cons outweighed his pros. Try to respect each other's different views, don't be so quick to attack! #ImWithHer

Hillary is not my favorite person, but imo there is literally no logical choice but her. I'm not going to tell other people that they're wrong for voting Trump, but from my perspective they're not being logical and have allowed emotion to persuade their vote. Of course the other side could say the same about those voting for Clinton, but this is just my worldview.

It's actually really interesting how on both sides you see people who believe the OTHER side is being swindled/duped. Maybe this drama is because really, we all getting swindled in a way. Every politician (including Trump, despite not having been a career politician) has a motive and a direction they're trying to go, and they are all trying to persuade voters to take their side. 

I am so sick of politics, it hurts my head and my heart. 

Before I get hate on this post for it, I voted for Trump for multiple reasons. Also, I'm a registered democrat and I'm probably one of the most liberal person you'll meet online.

1) He's the lesser of 2 evils, he's not nearly as bad as she is.

2) He has women of different races in management positions and they're paid higher than the men in the same positions

3) I can't trust someone who has a foundation but uses the money that people have DONATED for her daughter's wedding....

4) I hate this Washington Establishment that we've been under control of for the past 20-30 years

5) Trump is a business man who knows how to handle money. He's been doing it for years and years.

6) She promised in the 90s to help healthcare but was bought out by the insurance companies for about $800,000

7) She's let people be killed when she has the control to stop it, multiple times. It's been proven...

8) She's committed multiple counts of treason and is under investigation again. Which basically means if she's found guilty, we'll have to impeach her JUST LIKE HER HUSBAND.

oh my god im so sorry people like you exist :(

Is everyone anticipating the election? About 90% of the pop. is NOT

Who is more fit to be the president? Gary Johnson or Rand Paul 

Who is more trustworthy? Gary Johnson or Rand Paul 

Who do you see actually helping the USA economically and to it's entirety? NO ONE 

What are some good qualities of both main candidates? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING

Any third parties or write ins? Gary Johnson is my father

*Bonus* 

Who do you think would lana vote for based off of her financial and political standing? Hillary or 3rd party