Before I get hate on this post for it, I voted for Trump for multiple reasons. Also, I'm a registered democrat and I'm probably one of the most liberal person you'll meet online.
1) He's the lesser of 2 evils, he's not nearly as bad as she is.
2) He has women of different races in management positions and they're paid higher than the men in the same positions
3) I can't trust someone who has a foundation but uses the money that people have DONATED for her daughter's wedding....
4) I hate this Washington Establishment that we've been under control of for the past 20-30 years
5) Trump is a business man who knows how to handle money. He's been doing it for years and years.
6) She promised in the 90s to help healthcare but was bought out by the insurance companies for about $800,000
7) She's let people be killed when she has the control to stop it, multiple times. It's been proven...
8) She's committed multiple counts of treason and is under investigation again. Which basically means if she's found guilty, we'll have to impeach her JUST LIKE HER HUSBAND.
No, I do not like Trump and disagree with a lot of what he says (state-choice gay marriage is bullshit) but that does NOT mean I can't vote for him to keep her out of office.
messy...i mean trump honestly is a mess his campaign ran on ignorance, misinformation, violence, racism, bigotry.. at the end of the day.. if you agree with his policies more than hillary's thats fine but ... mike pence will be one of the most powerful VP's in history because trump is a numb nut who doesnt actually know that much about politics... he knows even less about social issues. Mike pence is anti-lgbtq, anti government assistance programs..like if it was left to mike pence i could be fired from my job bc of my sexual orientation.. i probably wouldn't be able to afford college at all rn, i wouldn't have health care, and i would be working some minimum wage job hoping they dont have a thing against gays. NTM how shittty trumps' policies against legalization of marijuana and crime are.. trump takes a tough on crime position. He supports stop and frisk, which is a policy that was ruled unconstitutional. When he was asked what he would say to african americans who are affected by and upset by racial tension/police violence... his answer was literally " police are in danger, i want police to have more funding" basically he wants to militarize police forces. he doesnt give a fuck or know about.. ntm He is about to be investigated for fraud, bc of the trump university thing, hasnt paid taxes, is disrespectful ... not to mention he lies about everything too... he could be called out for something he said 3 seconds ago and he would deny it. He thinks climate change is a hoax... l
like i get it .. hillary has done some horrible shit.. i dont at all think she is what america needs right now.. but trump is even less of what (imo) america needs. at least the rest of the country could make progress on minority rights, workers rights, stopping global warming and pollution, getting education to more people, getting money out of politics, etc... (that being said i voted for jill stein bc hillary is a mess)
that being said, if you think his policies work, if you support them, and those of his VP then im glad you voted your conscience