missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

This. I disagree with Joker's opinions also, but you guys don't need to insult him. :awkney:

It's immature :awkney2:

i mean i wouldnt attack Joker if it werent so serious. this man is literally Hitler incarnated and then these idiots go and give him power! im trying to avoid WWIII, im trying to avoid having latinos and muslims discriminated against, im trying to get married to a dude and adopt kids!! this is serious! yall act like were voting for someone to win on The Voice, but no this has serious consequences

"I hate that candidate so I'm gonna vote for the other one I also hate but at least that's gonna help to keep the one I hate out of office"

In other words: "Ok lmao, fuck inmigrants! Fuck Muslims! Fuck POC! Fuck women! Fuck gays! At least this candidate I hate won't be in office!"

messy...i mean trump honestly is a mess his campaign ran on ignorance, misinformation, violence, racism, bigotry.. at the end of the day.. if you agree with his policies more than hillary's thats fine but ... mike pence will be one of the most powerful VP's in history because trump is a numb nut who doesnt actually know that much about politics... he knows even less about social issues. Mike pence is anti-lgbtq, anti government assistance programs..like if it was left to mike pence i could be fired from my job bc of my sexual orientation.. i probably wouldn't be able to afford college at all rn, i wouldn't have health care, and i would be working some minimum wage job hoping they dont have a thing against gays. NTM how shittty trumps' policies against legalization of marijuana and crime are.. trump takes a tough on crime position. He supports stop and frisk, which is a policy that was ruled unconstitutional. When he was asked what he would say to african americans who are affected by and upset by racial tension/police violence... his answer was literally " police are in danger, i want police to have more funding" basically he wants to militarize police forces. he doesnt give a fuck or know about.. ntm He is about to be investigated for fraud, bc of the trump university thing, hasnt paid taxes, is disrespectful ...  not to mention he lies about everything too... he could be called out for something he said 3 seconds ago and he would deny it. He thinks climate change is a hoax... l

like i get it .. hillary has done some horrible shit.. i dont at all think she is what america needs right now.. but trump is even less of what (imo) america needs. at least the rest of the country could make progress on minority rights, workers rights, stopping global warming and pollution, getting education to more people, getting money out of politics, etc... (that being said i voted for jill stein bc hillary is a mess)

that being said, if you think his policies work, if you support them, and those of his VP then im glad you voted your conscience 

The bizarre thing is...it's hard to know what policies Trump stands by (let alone is going to go through if he wins)

"This list features 141 distinct shifts on 23 major issues, tracking only his stated views since he announced his candidacy on June 16, 2015"  -

A Full List of Donald Trump's Rapidly Changing Policy Positions

How can you possibly vote for a candidate who doesn't have any clear goals or changes for when they are in term? Vote for Trump is ignorant and selfish. 

Hillary is flawed but least with her, you know what you are going to get. That isn't even mentioning how she is going to do the best for everyone. Trump says he will do the best for everyone but really he means unless you aren't white, male or American. It's got to be crazy to say "oh yeah I voted for someone who was endorsed by the KKK"

Hillary is not my favorite person, but imo there is literally no logical choice but her. I'm not going to tell other people that they're wrong for voting Trump, but from my perspective they're not being logical and have allowed emotion to persuade their vote. Of course the other side could say the same about those voting for Clinton, but this is just my worldview.

It's actually really interesting how on both sides you see people who believe the OTHER side is being swindled/duped. Maybe this drama is because really, we all getting swindled in a way. Every politician (including Trump, despite not having been a career politician) has a motive and a direction they're trying to go, and they are all trying to persuade voters to take their side. 

I am so sick of politics, it hurts my head and my heart. 

truly we are all getting duped honey

The bizarre thing is...it's hard to know what policies Trump stands by (let alone is going to go through if he wins)

"This list features 141 distinct shifts on 23 major issues, tracking only his stated views since he announced his candidacy on June 16, 2015"  -

A Full List of Donald Trump's Rapidly Changing Policy Positions

How can you possibly vote for a candidate who doesn't have any clear goals or changes for when they are in term? Vote for Trump is ignorant and selfish. 

Hillary is flawed but least with her, you know what you are going to get. That isn't even mentioning how she is going to do the best for everyone. Trump says he will do the best for everyone but really he means unless you aren't white, male or American. It's got to be crazy to say "oh yeah I voted for someone who was endorsed by the KKK"

RIP u just snatched my weave

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

how moronic do you actually have to be to believe that trump... TRUMP!!!! DONALD FUCKING GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY PREGNANCY IS AN INCONVENIENCE LET'S MAKE A DATABASE FOR THE MUSLIMS IN AMERICA LET'S BUILD A FUCKING WALL TRUMP is the lesser evil?????

how moronic do you actually have to be to believe that voting third party will do anything but let trump win??

wake up y'all!! this shit isn't a joke. take a look at brexit!!! don't be idiots!!!!

OMG at LGBT folk voting Trump.......There is no excuse for it.. A vote for somebody that views you as a second-class citizen and wants to give money/power to the people with puritanical values that make ALL OF OUR lives worse (by enforcing laws that make it LEGAL to discriminate and violently assault us in certain states) is beyond stupid

Is that what you want? You want your own rights compromised and agree that you are less-than any straight person? And you're okay with putting somebody in office that has connections to people that welcome hate crimes against gay and trans Amercans?  If you really think that is a logical decision, sorry to say, but you are truly an embarrassment.

I really think the gay community has been oppressed by enough institutions for long enough that we dont need any of our own members actively voting AGAINST us. SMH

I wonder if the "lesser of two evils" Trump voters will feel regretful after everything starts going to shit. 

history repeats itself. the same way hitler fooled germans, the same way trump is fooling americans. sadly america hasnt learned from the mistakes of other countries

The holocaust is already happening right under our noses and we aren't taking action!! @ the Natives being held in dog cages and getting numbers wrote on their arms by the police.

and the fact that you would vote for the man that wants to give police more power!

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

it must be nice to have the privilege to be so nonchalant and vote for a candidate who wont heavnily affect your future based on your race, sex, religion, or sexual orientation and then to call it an opinion

it must be nice to have the privilege to be so nonchalant and vote for a candidate who wont affect your future and then to call it an opinion

#brexitteas 

don't do another brexit america lol look at the £

Donald Trump is the single biggest danger to the entire world, since Jorg Haider won in Austria, but thankfully the world got lucky there.

How anyone who is different to the racist white male that is Trump's base, could even think of voting for Trump is beyond me.

I guess those that like the Animal House fraternity rape culture are okay with Trump.

the fact that one party is anti-science, and knowing how much Lana is into science, well, it goes without saying who she is voting for (as are almost every single

female artist (or supporting for those outside of the USA).

Anyone who voted in Canada for Justin Trudeau would 100% not vote for Trump.

Also obvious who Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. would vote for, and it isn't Trump.

and it is telling when people in Congress and ALL the living Presidents are all NOT voting for Trump.

Re-elect Hillary Clinton 2020, then Michelle Obama

and the fate of the US Supreme Court for the next 40 years is at stake, and the dream would be if President Obama was nominated to the US Supreme Court.

I am proud to say I voted for Hillary, after being for President Obama in 2008 and 2012, and for Michelle Obama to be the next President after Hillary.

and one party, the party of President Obama wants to continue moving forward. The other party, the Republicans want to take it back to when women couldn't vote,

when Blacks, Gays, and anyone different, anyone not of the "correct" religion the Republicans focus on, had zero rights. (

Donald Trump is the biggest grade school bully and Donald Trump from day one does not have the temperament to be President. I would never in a million years

vote for a grade school bully for President, who  gets into twitter wars like a 12 year old.

BTW, President Obama is in the upper 50s in popularity, higher than any recent President at this time in his second term, and the public wants to continue, and solidfy

his agenda.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

i mean i wouldnt attack Joker if it werent so serious. this man is literally Hitler incarnated and then these idiots go and give him power! im trying to avoid WWIII, im trying to avoid having latinos and muslims discriminated against, im trying to get married to a dude and adopt kids!! this is serious! yall act like were voting for someone to win on The Voice, but no this has serious consequences

Are you illegally in America? Because as far as history goes, you're only supposed to be living in America if you've done it legally. He's trying to control the illegal aliens. He doesn't care if you're a legal immigrant. The reason why he's trying to do more vetting is because we can't trust people from a country that doesn't hold records for everyone there. It's not about Muslims, it's about the country of Syria and their people as a whole. Not the Muslim religion, my step mom is Muslim and my dad is converting to Islam. 

If this doesn't make any sense to you guys, then... maybe you should rethink the way this country should be run because this should be common sense. No, we shouldn't have illegal aliens in America. It should be easier to immigrate to America and this'll probably make it harder, but we can't just be a doormat like we've been for 20 years.

PNoV6l.gif

The reason we are in a mess is, in watered down terms, that people need to mind their own business. The government and the public are getting in on everyone's lives.  If a man wants to get married to a man, LET THEM  (as long as it is of legal and consent) if someone wants to get an abortion, carry a gun, or do weed let them (again, as long as it is of legal and safe terms), worry about paying YOUR bills and raising YOUR children and YOUR life.  The government needs to stop intervening on peoples lives and stop re-inventing the wheel on everything.

And I find it hypocritical that we have may people saying "I dont care about politics but we need to stop trump bc of progress and.." EHHH EH EH i stopped reading at "I dont care about politics". Dont tell me that you come out of the woodwork every 4 years to tell people who to vote for when you give a shit about what is going on in politics nor cant name the first president.  It is not to say that you are not allowed to have or voice your opinion, but don't act like you hold a Ph. D.  on a topic that you give a rats ass about and tell people what is the correct side.

Are you illegally in America? Because as far as history goes, you're only supposed to be living in America if you've done it legally. He's trying to control the illegal aliens. He doesn't care if you're a legal immigrant. The reason why he's trying to do more vetting is because we can't trust people from a country that doesn't hold records for everyone there. It's not about Muslims, it's about the country of Syria and their people as a whole. Not the Muslim religion, my step mom is Muslim and my dad is converting to Islam. 

If this doesn't make any sense to you guys, then... maybe you should rethink the way this country should be run because this should be common sense. No, we shouldn't have illegal aliens in America. It should be easier to immigrate to America and this'll probably make it harder, but we can't just be a doormat like we've been for 20 years.

:oprah2: :whoopi: :wtfney:

I don't care what shithead they have in power as long as they don't fuck up the world even more

LMAO too bad because the BOTH are interventionists and will create drama in some unknownigstan