missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

China is one of the most hated countries, I mean, a lot of countries have/had conflicts w/ China. Oh, and what you've said it's another important point: if we start a war, everybody will die. And I don't think that's interesting for them

So is the usa though :awkney:

and like i said chinese people have a different mindset, even if it doesn't make sense& will kill us all,

if they feel like that's what their country needs to do, then they will do it.

So is the usa though :awkney:

and like i said chinese people have a different mindset, even if it doesn't make sense& will kill us all,

if they feel like that's what their country needs to do, then they will do it.

I think it will have conflicts, but I think it will be similar to the cold war, you know? 

but that's still not good.. :awkney:

That's :) awful... Well, but I think that the USA x China conflict is something that would happen, no matter how. Two imperialist countries wanting to take over the world, that's inevitable. (and that's why i'm against imperialism)

history repeats itself, the first as tragedy, then as farce

That's :) awful... Well, but I think that the USA x China conflict is something that would happen, no matter how. Two imperialist countries wanting to take over the world, that's inevitable. (and that's why i'm against imperialism)history repeats itself, the first as tragedy, then as farce

yeah true, but at least obama kept it peaceful and calm,

..donald duck on the other hand :eek:

yeah true, but at least obama kept it peaceful and calm,

..donald duck on the other hand :eek:

I mean, Obama was pretty imperialist too... I mean, I know that he was good for the americans, but he wasn't very nice to all the world, you know? Obvioulsy I think that he's way better than Trump, but he's not as nice as he seems to be

@Melania Trump why dont you become president and knock donald out of his high horse

I will, just waiting for the right moment.. :creepna:

my huchsbend won't underestimate me again! tenk u ! :lanahairflip2:

very quickly-

I would back China vs. Russia.

China is a modern country

Putin took Russia back to the same days Puppet Trump and his insignificant VP Waterboy Pence want to bring the US back too

China won't remain quiet. And China has (to quote Bush) gadzillion more people, more money, more ability to fight

all Putin has is a big mouth that seems to go on and on bullying people and accumulating Puppets like Donny

so I would side with China. US actually needs China and trade to survive.

Putin is so hungry because he himself has brought Russia down.

Isn't there someone who Putin hasn't x'd off to run and defeat him? He should retire or be retired

gotta go, be back this evening. Gotta march.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

honestly with this many anti trump protests (being some of the most populated and largest in us history) theres no way trump isn't going to get impeached.

also, did y'all hear that the satanic church? they're putting hexes on donald trump lmaoooooooo