missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

To support your local satanist hexing Trump, please listen to Satan Is Real - the newest song by Thrash Metal legends Kreator from on their upcoming album Gods Of Violence available January 27th. Satan is like Tinker Bell, if you don't give him love and attention he dies. Do you really want Satan to die at a time like this. Vote Satan 2020. Support hexes. Pray for witches. Worship Lucifer. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

honestly with this many anti trump protests (being some of the most populated and largest in us history) theres no way trump isn't going to get impeached.

also, did y'all hear that the satanic church? they're putting hexes on donald trump lmaoooooooo

I think that he have to commit a crime to be impeached 

didn't he commit tax fraud for years? 

Yeah, but that's before he got elected. He have to commit a crime while he's president. Popular disapproval isn't a reason to justify a impeachment, but the population can make him resign 

ppl from the USA will have to fight a lot to make him resign

its been one day since hes been elected and theres been the largest marches in us history and then international ones too. i know people will continue to fight him

its been one day since hes been elected and theres been the largest marches in us history and then international ones too. i know people will continue to fight him

but if he does resign, what will happen next? Isn't the vice-president a as*hole too?

but if he does resign, what will happen next? Isn't the vice-president a as*hole too?

ugh you're right. either way we're fúcked. i feel like pence is way worse though, he's angry and he's actually taken steps against the groups of people he's against in the past. its just in the best interest of the us to keep fighting to not let trump have this easy

Believe the goal is for Ryan to attain the Presidency as he is next in line after Pence.

Ryan only took the speaker job to do this and he is beyond horrible with his ayn rand lord of the flies survival of the fittest.

so there will be a Republican civil war between Donny* and Ryan/McConnell for control of the Republican party

and I believe that the state of the Democratic party as odd as it seems, is a lot stronger at the moment, than the state of the Republican party sans Donny *

(as hard as that is to believe that)

No more demagogues in either party ever again. Or absolutists.

BAR demagogues.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I haven't seen it here, but people saying that Barron Trump is autistic in a condescending way need to realize that mess is ableist as hell... and really, attacking a child? Isn't there enough to attack Trump for without attacking his 10 year old child? Treating autism as though it's a flaw from the parents... just... a;skj;lffdf k.... as someone on the spectrum I really hate seeing this, especially from the "progressive" side.  Also, abuse allegations/jokes about Melania need to stop. Why do people think it's okay to joke about that? Mocking abuse is part of the reason why people don't come forward.  And the slut shaming... from the same group of people who just supported the women's march... which had a goal of fighting against slut shaming... I don't get it? Say things about Trump, attack him, attack his policies, attack Melania for staying with someone so hateful, but leave children, disabled, abused folks and sex workers out of it. 

I haven't seen it here, but people saying that Barron Trump is autistic in a condescending way need to realize that mess is ableist as hell... and really, attacking a child? Isn't there enough to attack Trump for without attacking his 10 year old child? Treating autism as though it's a flaw from the parents... just... a;skj;lffdf k.... as someone on the spectrum I really hate seeing this, especially from the "progressive" side.  Also, abuse allegations/jokes about Melania need to stop. Why do people think it's okay to joke about that? Mocking abuse is part of the reason why people don't come forward.  And the slut shaming... from the same group of people who just supported the women's march... which had a goal of fighting against slut shaming... I don't get it? Say things about Trump, attack him, attack his policies, attack Melania for staying with someone so hateful, but leave children, disabled, abused folks and sex workers out of it. 

as someone who has a dad who is disgusting, and has horrible right wing stupid ignorant political views.. i feel p bad for trumps family for having to have their names tainted by his MESS

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

as someone who has a dad who is disgusting, and has horrible right wing stupid ignorant political views.. i feel p bad for trumps family for having to have their names tainted by his MESS

Same. I don't feel bad for Melania being attacked on certain things... like her anti-bullying thing while being married to Trump and never publicly addressing his constant bullying and degrading of others. But attacking her for her past modeling work is ridiculous, especially when we're supposed to be apart of a movement that celebrates women's bodies and their choices  :facepalm: The autism thing really f-cks with me because I have Aspergers so it's just another reminder of how people who supposedly support inclusive politics and social issues don't give a f-ck about mental disorders/illness.