missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Who would you rather be on the US supreme Court?

the person Donald will pick, who will be against Woman' right to privacy, abortion, Gays, transgendors, freedom of religion,

or President Obama (who could have been the first or second person picked by Hillary.

Hillary was the one and only vessel in 2016 to keep the Republicans out of office, and keep moving things forward

Donald is kicking people off their healthcare, is not bringing in 15 bucks, 12.50 bucks an hour and wants to do away with the minimum wage

Donald is stopping people from entering the US all of whom are already vetted, and his saying just Christians need apply is against the constitution.

there was only one choice.

Hillary would not have done any of that.

and we are closer than ever with Donald to all-out nuclear war

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

when stupid white people think they won't be affected by trumps idiocy

tumblr_ohkty51Y7K1rt4qw5o1_540.jpg

"I was okay with Trump being a rapist racist xenophobic dictator... but now he's ruining my life too? I THOUGHT US WHITE FOLKS WERE SAFE!!" 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

"I was okay with Trump being a rapist racist xenophobic dictator... but now he's ruining my life too? I THOUGHT US WHITE FOLKS WERE SAFE!!" 

they know that trump would :)up everybody else so they voted for him all willy nilly. like @MattAmor has stated previously they're looking "at both sides of the spectrum" and thought they would get more benefits with trump. thank god these idiots are also paying the price

HOLY this is amazing, trump is losing 'his' country :lmao:

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackSmithIV/status/825488760376811520?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

i guarantee half the people there are the people who voted for him and now regret it. it just doesn't seem possible for him to win when he has so many people against him, millions!

We are reaching a pivotal moment in American history

the case will quickly go to the US Supreme Court (which currently has 8 members who have vowed to uphold the US Constitution

all things being what they should be, the US Supreme Court will rule the EO on immigrants Is unconstitution and wil rule against Trump

at which point, Trump being Trump who never backs down, will ignore it

leaving 2 possibilities-

Articles of Impeachment and the Republican house votes to impeach

goes to the senate to convict(oust)

OR

the Republican house ignores it, does no such thing

and the rule of law is 100% finished in the USA and the constitution is void and null

the new SCOTUS pick will not be confirmed any time soon, so it will remain at 8 for this ruling

of course some distraction or diversion will happen...

but it is now clear, Bannon (the Nazi/racist of Breitbart) and not  Jared is the defacto President

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Lol @ people thinking Canada is better than the US...

This is true tbh. Islamaphobia is rort throughout western society, it has never been exclusive to America. Australia is just as bad too.

Hoping no one here has been impacted by recent events in Quebec :(

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

George W. Bush read the children's book "My Pet Goat" on 9-11

Donald Trump, today, while the world is burning, officially requested & screened the children's animated movie "Finding Dory"

Symmetry

this, January 29, 2017- Day 10,  America Held Hostage (A.H.H.) by Donald Trump

John Lennon had it 100% correct all those years ago

Imagine there's no heaven

It's easy if you try

No hell below us

Above us only sky

Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries

it isn't hard to do

Nothing to kill or die for

and no religion too

imagine all the people, living life in peace

© John Lennon

Just think- without guns and religion there would be no shootings and no fighting...

one interesting thing-

with everything now said to be fake news and nothing is believed

the day is quickly coming when a certain book (and it's sequel) will be considered as real as Santa Claus

It won't be a minute too soon

@cacciatore Post #49 in the Father John Misty thread-

as it is simiiar to my post above in this thread (#1219)-

I agree with you 100%...

I had never gone to a Born-Again evangelical Catholic funeral until recently

and I couldn't believe the hokum

Ropes, and incense and smoke and gongs like I was in a cult group or having a 1960s Timothy Leary flashback after ingesting too many ....