missdelreyxo

THE ELECTION 2K16

Lol @ people thinking Canada is better than the US...

at the very least they're open to refugees as per Trudeau's tweet in response to the Muslim travel ban, tho you aren't wrong about them having their own issues, case in point, the Quebec mosque shooting tonight :/

@cacciatore Post #49 in the Father John Misty thread-

as it is simiiar to my post above in this thread (#1219)-

I agree with you 100%...

I had never gone to a Born-Again evangelical Catholic funeral until recently

and I couldn't believe the hokum

Ropes, and incense and smoke and gongs like I was in a cult group or having a 1960s Timothy Leary flashback after ingesting too many ....

Every time I am made to go to church, I just feel so unwelcome, knowing that many of my views are completely disrespected by these people, and also that most of them believe in imaginary stories made up by women-hating, anti-gay men. Personally I believe in a God but this comes from more of a spiritual perspective than a dogmatic, religious one. 

This is a video I stumbled upon about Melania Trump and the possibility of her being abused by her husband, and honestly it is so disturbing. I don't know if I'm just buying into a lame conspiracy theory but there is definitely something fishy about a lot of these clips!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMV1HA2O3x8

The body language and undeniable lack of chemistry between the two is already rather awkward to watch, but seeing the way that Donald Trump just completely ignores and fails to acknowledge his wife's presence in a lot of these clips is appalling! 

The way that he doesn't let her answer any questions in a lot of the interviews speaks volumes to me, about the level of power he seems to hold over her. 

I cannot believe the way that he speaks about her body being more important than her personality, and how he says that he "goes off the roof" if dinner isn't ready when he arrives home, as if his wife is just some kind of commodity or robot meant to do all the jobs for him and provide sexual moments with, like she is some housewife from the 1950s/60s.

And of course, that appalling footage of him openly condoning sexual assault... and the ELEVEN women who have made charges against him, claiming he has raped them. Of course, rape is much more serious than just abusing someone through emotional manipulation, but I doubt that each of these women, including his own ex-wife, would have just made up these claims for no reason!

....But what got me the most out of everything in this video is the way that Melania's face immediately lights up with a fake smile when he turns to her, then instantly drops the second he turns away, moulding into a face full of fear and dread. That is not the face of a mentally healthy woman, that is the face of a disturbed and scared woman, and anyone who says otherwise is absolutely kidding themselves! 

Regardless of whether she is really being abused or not, all I can say is that this is certainly no way for anyone to treat a partner in a relationship! 

I am so upset that such a lovely couple like Michelle and Barack Obama are no longer the ones in the White House. They were such class acts, so dignified and clearly had a lot of love, adoration and respect for one another. Seeing such a disconnected pair like Trump and Melania is so disheartening. I really feel for Melania, being married to such a disgusting, vile swine like him, especially if the suspicions that she is being abused are actually true! I hope everything is OK and she is not being abused.

the fact that hes so sure that banning large portions of certain people will stop terrorism is like the biggest joke of the universe besides the ldr5 thread. 

like if anything thats going to cause more outrage, and there is so many undocumented homegrown "Terrorist" behviours without including muslims so lmao. this will be a bumpy ride. 

This is a video I stumbled upon about Melania Trump and the possibility of her being abused by her husband, and honestly it is so disturbing. I don't know if I'm just buying into a lame conspiracy theory but there is definitely something fishy about a lot of these clips!

The body language and undeniable lack of chemistry between the two is already rather awkward to watch, but seeing the way that Donald Trump just completely ignores and fails to acknowledge his wife's presence in a lot of these clips is appalling! 

The way that he doesn't let her answer any questions in a lot of the interviews speaks volumes to me, about the level of power he seems to hold over her. 

I cannot believe the way that he speaks about her body being more important than her personality, and how he says that he "goes off the roof" if dinner isn't ready when he arrives home, as if his wife is just some kind of commodity or robot meant to do all the jobs for him and provide sexual moments with, like she is some housewife from the 1950s/60s.

And of course, that appalling footage of him openly condoning sexual assault... and the ELEVEN women who have made charges against him, claiming he has raped them. Of course, rape is much more serious than just abusing someone through emotional manipulation, but I doubt that each of these women, including his own ex-wife, would have just made up these claims for no reason!

....But what got me the most out of everything in this video is the way that Melania's face immediately lights up with a fake smile when he turns to her, then instantly drops the second he turns away, moulding into a face full of fear and dread. That is not the face of a mentally healthy woman, that is the face of a disturbed and scared woman, and anyone who says otherwise is absolutely kidding themselves! 

Regardless of whether she is really being abused or not, all I can say is that this is certainly no way for anyone to treat a partner in a relationship! 

I am so upset that such a lovely couple like Michelle and Barack Obama are no longer the ones in the White House. They were such class acts, so dignified and clearly had a lot of love, adoration and respect for one another. Seeing such a disconnected pair like Trump and Melania is so disheartening. I really feel for Melania, being married to such a disgusting, vile swine like him, especially if the suspicions that she is being abused are actually true! I hope everything is OK and she is not being abused.

i totally agree with this, in addition i find it disgusting people are makong fun of her accent and where she started out and how she dresses when im 100 percent sure she has no control over that nor is allowed to choose what to wear publicly, in addition people assume she agrees with his behaviour or political views but she is an immigrant herself! she is silenced and has no typical say in anything like michelle obama or first ladies before her, he keeps her in a corner, doesnt let her flourish!

the only good thing that came out of that whole trump mess, for me, is that he sparked my interest in politics, especially american politics so.. at least there's that :awkney:

i just noticed your location says The White House lmaooo

that's really fucked up. But I really think that he is abusive

she is his 3rd beard

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Trumps constant denouncement of the media is absolutely unbelievable. I am constantly dumbfounded by it the more and more he is determined to make news outlets incredible all the whilst he and his entire admin are spewing literal lie after lie. I can't believe this is reality it's shocking

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Still think he was the best option

his vp is a homophobic asshole who thinks shocking gay people will "fix them" and he's definitely targeting them now, he's appointed the worst (by worst i mean most uncertified) people to manage the money of the united states, he literally banned a religion from coming into the united states which is UNCONSTITUTIONAL, he's costing the US billions of dollars because he wants to stay in his precious tower, he wants to waste even more money on a wall that will take 10+ years to build (money that can be put to better use in other areas like lowering our 16+ BILLION DOLLAR DEBT) , and he's got such a large disapproval rating after only one week of being in office.... yeah he was the best option

ur an idiot

Interesting that he revoked Obama's ruler regarding transgender bathrooms in schools to the states.. Very odd

the topic itself is controversial (i dont personally know a transgender person or how their brain works so therefore i have no opinion in this topic) but all that he doing is giving the power to the states, which on paper sounds excellent on paper but redundant when it comes to human rights

Interesting that he revoked Obama's ruler regarding transgender bathrooms in schools to the states.. Very odd

Do you honestly think it's odd when he's a part of a generally anti-trans political party and chose a VP that supports conversion therapy?

the topic itself is controversial (i dont personally know a transgender person or how their brain works so therefore i have no opinion in this topic) but all that he doing is giving the power to the states, which on paper sounds excellent on paper but redundant when it comes to human rights

Trans rights shouldn't be controversial. They deserve equal rights. States should not have the power to deny human rights to anyone. We already had a war over states rights to own humans, do we need another one for equality?

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg