#1241 OFFLINE   luckyonewithoutyou

luckyonewithoutyou

v a p o r b a b e

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,224 posts
  • Time Online: 60d 15h 9m 52s

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:09 AM

money that can be put to better use in other areas like lowering our 16+ BILLION DOLLAR DEBT $20.1 trillion dollar debt

Fixed that for you :hooker:

#1242 OFFLINE   heavydirtysoul

heavydirtysoul

LONE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,885 posts
  • LocationOrlando
  • Fan Since:2013
  • Time Online: 71d 21h 6m 2s

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:20 AM

Trans rights shouldn't be controversial. They deserve equal rights. States should not have the power to deny human rights to anyone. We already had a war over states rights to own humans, do we need another one for equality?

Well it's controversial because of the whole "there only two genders11!1!1!"(and intersex) but you know how trump supporters are middle school dropouts

And the Civil War was about the Union exerting power over the Confederacy, not really about slaves. Any state has the legal right to walk out of the Union btw.
  • Wynwood likes this

tumblr_okvketV2zt1u8iv5ho7_540.gif

#1243 OFFLINE   graham4anything

graham4anything

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 999 posts
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Time Online: 12d 5h 19m 20s

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:55 AM

Is there anyone surprised that Trump and Pence and de-facto President Bannon did this? Trump lied kiddies,(134 times in 34 days so far) he is an awful man with zero empathy for anyone except the man in his mirror. Thanks to the BOBs and their absolutists, the world is facing dire peril. (I believe a friendly flag against an Irani ship is in the pipeline by Trump unless someone sane prevails to stop it

(is there anyone sane in the Trump administration???)  

Imagine, Donald Trump lying.

but then Donald's slogan  Make America great again was code words for Make America white straight and male only.

does everyone know Mike Pence is a believer in conversion therapy?

(and to remind people on a difference subject- Donald Trump and de-facto President Bannon are anti-vaxxers.)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

#1244 OFFLINE   sexwithme

sexwithme

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,527 posts
  • LocationSpace
  • Time Online: 46d 10h 35m 7s

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:19 PM

Do you honestly think it's odd when he's a part of a generally anti-trans political party and chose a VP that supports conversion therapy?

Trans rights shouldn't be controversial. They deserve equal rights. States should not have the power to deny human rights to anyone. We already had a war over states rights to own humans, do we need another one for equality?

i don't get why he didnt just revoke the law. he knows most states will adhere

#1245 OFFLINE   Amadeus

Amadeus

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,527 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Time Online: 101d 20h 55m 4s

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:15 AM

Bye did he really ban cnn, the New York Times, the BBC and other media outlets from having seats in the White House press conference like things ?
Mess

#1246 OFFLINE   Wynwood

Wynwood

currently in the Electra Heart era of my life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts
  • Fan Since:Spring 2013
  • Time Online: 41d 21h 35m 55s

Posted 25 February 2017 - 01:19 AM

hes so incompetent, has he read the bill of rights? does he now Americans have the freedom of speech and press? everything he does is unconstitutional yet he's still proceeding to do what he does

• trayertrash likes this

#1247 OFFLINE   sexwithme

sexwithme

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,527 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 01 May 2017 - 03:59 AM

Trump has done like nothing.. he bashed Obama's golf playing yet he is doing a multitude more.. I'm just glad most of his bills are being blocked. 

#1248 ONLINE   analwinterofmylife

analwinterofmylife

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 863 posts
  • LocationWA
  • Time Online: 116d 3h 49m 43s

Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:00 AM

Trump has done like nothing.. he bashed Obama's golf playing yet he is doing a multitude more.. I'm just glad most of his bills are being blocked. 

he's such a flop.. he really is such an idiot he's going around like 'i didn't know it would be this hard" smhfh.. he's such a baby

tumblr_mxk6xrLiob1r4y0tco1_500.gif Instagram: pxpi_gringo

#1249 OFFLINE   sexwithme

sexwithme

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,527 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:04 AM

he's such a flop.. he really is such an idiot he's going around like 'i didn't know it would be this hard" smhfh.. he's such a baby

I know :rip: I guess were in the Honeymoon era of the US :hooker:

#1250 OFFLINE   Wynwood

Wynwood

currently in the Electra Heart era of my life

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts
  • Fan Since:Spring 2013
  • Time Online: 41d 21h 35m 55s

Posted 01 May 2017 - 04:12 AM

wonder whats gonna happen in the US after trump leaves office now that the ugly side has been unveiled

#1251 OFFLINE   sexwithme

sexwithme

Ace

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,527 posts
  • LocationSpace

Posted 02 May 2017 - 08:37 PM

https://www.washingt...m=.de94f2e9655a

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users