tumblr_mescxdmV8X1qlh7rxo8_500.png

tumblr_mescxdmV8X1qlh7rxo9_500.png

tumblr_mescxdmV8X1qlh7rxo10_500.png

2013 Gen 6

tumblr_mh3r6iYGCO1s2kalqo1_500.gif

Our queen loves Pokémon too

tumblr_m5mhdrkjje1qc738go1_500.jpg

Share your FC, your teams, what games do you play, cause

"It's jynx, it's all for jynx, everything I do. I tell you all the time, Jiriachi it's an easy catch with you"

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I thought there was already a Pokemon thread? :ohno:

Idc tho, this OP is prettier if there's already another one anyway, props to you Baby V.  :gclap:

I'm playing Soul Silver right now. :) I'm happy 'cause I sent over a Ralts from my Ruby and it's a Gallade now, so beautiful. I'm almost done beating the Kanto gyms, need three more badges there. I have taken a break from that though and I'm just catching Pokemon now because I don't do that a lot during the main storyline. I'm assembling my team for battling Red in Mt. Silver. I'm so conflicted though because I love Roselia to death, but I don't really like Roserade. I feel like if I don't evolve her though, she won't be strong enough for Red. :( I want her to be as strong as she can be and she obviously won't be if I don't evolve her. SIGH. I should've maybe gotten a boy Roselia since Roserade looks like a boy. 

Ninetales is one of my favorite Pokemon. What about you guys? :cuteface:
I really love Pokemon if you couldn't tell. I only have Ruby, FireRed, and Soul Silver though. I will battle the baby mafia for enough money to buy a 3DS so I can play X & Y. 

14417469274.gif

Ooh. I have very fond memories of playing Pokémon in school during the recess when I was little. We would always play Pokémon Blue/Red/Yellow. And then Silver/Gold/Crystal came along and I was like  :woot:

Ain't nobody got time for the versions that came along afterwards. Pokémon was and always will be Ash, Brock and Misty  :agree:

EQFO7rX.png

I thought there was already a Pokemon thread? :ohno:

Idc tho, this OP is prettier if there's already another one anyway, props to you Baby V.  :gclap:

Ninetales is one of my favorite Pokemon. What about you guys? :cuteface:

I really love Pokemon if you couldn't tell. I only have Ruby, FireRed, and Soul Silver though. I will battle the baby mafia for enough money to buy a 3DS so I can play X & Y. 

Thank you Bill, I think we don't have one tho

My favorite Pokémon is Eevee and all the Eevelutions, Ninfia (The new evolution) it's gorgeous, I think it will be fight type, since she can use the bows as whips, like Mienshao.

Ain't nobody got time for the versions that came along afterwards. Pokémon was and always will be Ash, Brock and Misty  :agree:

tumblr_inline_mh7hik3HLp1qz4rgp.gif

OMG  :icant:

I feel your pain, I won't be able to play X and Y, because de 3DS is so expensive

I'm currently looking for a cheap 3DS so i can play super mario, zelda, pokemon and animal crossing :heidi:

Also is it just me or were the Pokémon movies like the best thing ever :heidi: OH and the TV show 

tumblr_mxx8avPa6n1s4it03o1_500.gif

Thank you Bill, I think we don't have one tho

My favorite Pokémon is Eevee and all the Eevelutions, Ninfia (The new evolution) it's gorgeous, I think it will be fight tipe, since she can use the bows as whips, life Mienshao.

Gurl, Ninfia is flying type. Its bows look like butterflies, it's the lightest of the Eeveelutions, it's opposite of Jolteon on the official website. The last part is especially important to realize because all the other Eeveelutions are opposite of their strongest counterpart. Example; Flareon is opposite Glaceon because fire beats ice. It's the same with the rest of them. Joteon is opposite Ninfia (Sylveon) because electric beats flying. 

Omg guys i literally just caught a Swablu I didn't even know they were swarming. :defeated: my baby

Let's not turn this into a Britney vs. Gaga thread please <_______< 

'cause we all know who the real queen is tbh  :umadney:

ok no more shade i swear let's keep it about pokemon

14417469274.gif

This is more accurate  :usrs:  :usrs:  :usrs:  :usrs:

Not Pokémon related

:wtf:  :wtf2:

Gurl, Ninfia is flying type. Its bows look like butterflies, it's the lightest of the Eeveelutions, it's opposite of Jolteon on the official website. The last part is especially important to realize because all the other Eeveelutions are opposite of their strongest counterpart. Example; Flareon is opposite Glaceon because fire beats ice. It's the same with the rest of them. Joteon is opposite Ninfia (Sylveon) because electric beats flying. 

Let's not turn this into a Britney vs. Gaga thread please <_______< 

But they can be in the release order, you know? but I see your point, it could be flying, but it will make the only pure flying type, so it will be almost a legendary Pokémon :raven:

This wont be a Britney vs Gaga thread.

I feel old  :heidi:

No honey, I played Red since I was little but I love them all, well Gen4 is my least favorite, it's just  :airplease:

I restarted my Soulsilver game, I am at the last johto gym.

I can't wait for XY, so lucky I bought a 3DS ( I had a lite and had to wait around 4 years to buy a new ds and I am glad I did).

I love Deoxys :crying:

But they can be in the release order, you know? but I see your point, it could be flying, but it will make the only pure flying type, so it will be almost a legendary Pokémon :raven:

230px-641Tornadus-Therian.png

:usrs:

Oh, and I have the 3DS but I've got no money to buy the games. It needs to be hacked :icant:

EotAQlJ.jpg