Baby V Alex

Pokémon

Whewww spoiler alert!

EIfv3DNXYAg2VAa.jpg

I'm... not really feeling most of these. :/

there are some beautiful designs....

so sad about the other pokemon.

i was so looking forward to this game...but i just can't spend money on this

The summers hot and i've been cold without you... watch me: https://www.youtube.com/thisisruskoatqq1.jpg

So they didn't only cut more than half of the Pokémon, but also tons of moves...

1. Karate Chop
  2. Double Slap
  3. Comet Punch
  4. Razor Wind
  5. Jump Kick
  6. Rolling Kick
  7. Twineedle
  8. Sonic Boom
  9. Dragon Rage
  10. Meditate
  11. Rage
  12. Barrier
  13. Bide
  14. Mirror Move
  15. Egg Bomb
  16. Bone Club
  17. Clamp
  18. Spike Cannon
  19. Contstrict
  20. Kinesis
  21. Barrage
  22. Bubble
  23. Dizzy Punch
  24. Flash
  25. Psywave
  26. Sharpen
  27. Spider Web
  28. Nightmare
  29. Feint Attack
  30. Foresight
  31. Return
  32. Frustration
  33. Magnitude
  34. PURSUIT
  35. Hidden Power
  36. Smelling Salts
  37. Assist
  38. Refresh
  39. Snatch
  40. Secret Power
  41. Camouflage
  42. Mud Sport
  43. Ice Ball
  44. Needle Arm
  45. Odor Sleuth
  46. Silver Wind
  47. Grass Whistle
  48. Signal Beam
  49. Sky Uppercut
  50. Water Sport
  51. Miracle Eye
  52. Wake-Up Slap
  53. Natural Gift
  54. Embargo
  55. Trump Card
  56. Heal Block
  57. Wring Out
  58. Lucky Chant
  59. Me First
  60. Punishment
  61. Mud Bomb
  62. Mirror Shot
  63. Rock Climb
  64. Magnet Bomb
  65. Captivate
  66. Heal Order
  67. Ominous Wind
  68. Telekinesis
  69. Flame Burst
  70. Syncronoise
  71. Chip Away
  72. Sky Drop
  73. Bestow
  74. Heart Stamp
  75. Steamroller
  76. Rototiller
  77. Ion Deluge
  78. Spotlight
  79. Zippy Zap
  80. Splashy Splash
  81. Floaty Fall
  82. Pika Papow
  83. Bouncy Bubble
  84. Buzzy Buzz
  85. Sizzly Slide
  86. Glitzy Glow
  87. Baddy Bad
  88. Sappy Seed
  89. Freezy Frost
  90. Sparkly Swirl
  91. Veevee Volly

Edit: Found this list of all known issues with the games so far. TBH I'm glad I didn't preorder.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I've read that if you buy Sword/Shield on Nintendo's e-shop, there's be a bug with the autosave function.

I'll just copy what a fellow Zelda Universe staff wrote in the group chat: "Reports, screencaps, and videos are coming out that show the game crashing on autosaves and causing other problems. Something seems to be screwing with the Switch’s NAND, potentially leading to loss of save data for any game and their Switch acting weird. Even if you have NSO cloud saves it’s scary, because a lot of big games aren’t supported."

A thread on Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeathChaos25/status/1195204446093037571

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

While people are playing Sword/Shild I just finished Heartgold for the first time and my team kinda snapped

7a8efc4c7170fd0be020a585ed084cc94af33e97

Quagsire and Ampharos are kings! Ru7IbWE.gif

Platinum, HeartGold, and Emerald = the holy trinity of Pokémon games (not counting Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, obviously) WBK!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Platinum, HeartGold, and Emerald = the holy trinity of Pokémon games (not counting Pokémon Mystery Dungeon, obviously) WBK!

I really enjoyed this one but the wild encounter rate is insanely annoying  :defeated:

At certain point I almost gave up because I couldn't take three steps without getting jumped by a Crobat or sum  :toofunny:

into your eyes tumblr_olomd1pIFG1u8tvjvo2_500.gif my face remains

I really enjoyed this one but the wild encounter rate is insanely annoying  :defeated:

At certain point I almost gave up because I couldn't take three steps without getting jumped by a Crobat or sum  :toofunny:

Sis, they invented max repel for a reason!

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Don't know if you know but inserting a specific server code in your DS/3DS connection settings you can still have access to Pokémon events happened in 4th and 5th generation (Diamond/Pearl/Heart Gold/Soul Silver/Platinum/Black/White/Black 2/White 2). I'm having such fun in finally completing my White 2 National Pokédex thanks to previously inaccessible Pokémon. I want 100% completion of the last good and definitive Pokémon game. It was perfection

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Don't know if you know but inserting a specific server code in your DS/3DS connection settings you can still have access to Pokémon events happened in 4th and 5th generation (Diamond/Pearl/Heart Gold/Soul Silver/Platinum/Black/White/Black 2/White 2). I'm having such fun in finally completing my White 2 National Pokédex thanks to previously inaccessible Pokémon. I want 100% completion of the last good and definitive Pokémon game. It was perfection

I read about this! Do you have a link to some sort of a tutorial on how to do this maybe? 

At this point this thread is literally just me having conversations with myself, but whatever...

The best game since Breath of the Wild, literally the best game since Breath of the Wild! I pre-ordered it and I don't even have a Switch yet, and YOU should do the same!

I'm so in love.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

@@SlowGinFizzzz I'm liking all ur posts, but that's only bc im overwhelmingly excited about all of thiiiiiiiiis. 

I finished shield like a month or so ago? it was real quick too, but it's great they're coming up w an expansion already. 
debating whether or not x n y are a good reason to be able to transfer past Pokemon from the ds games. Man the impact this had on my childhood 

UV/Honeymoon

i'm getting a 2ds soon so i can finally play 7th gen (almos 6/7 years later) and 8th gen (almost 3/4 years later), this is what happens when you only have a DSi XL  :toofunny:  :toofloppy:

X/Y and especially Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire are great, (Ultra) Sun/(Ultra) Moon felt half-assed, so you could probably skip those lol.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

X/Y are really good games!

X/Y and especially Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire are great, (Ultra) Sun/(Ultra) Moon felt half-assed, so you could probably skip those lol.

X/Y and Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire are my most anticipated ones but I want to try Sun/Moon just to see the changes that they made and the different dynamics.

also i'm trying to get a switch for my birthday, let's hope it works (if not i'll buy it myself in a few months tho)

giphy.gif