Baby V Alex

Pokémon

All of you have probably seen this before, but whatever.

CAN WE JUST TAKE A MOMENT TO APPRECIATE HOW AMAZING THE BATTLE LOOKS

I really hope they looks like this all the time (and that you can choose if you want it like that or not).

VAPOREON is the bestest pokemon

Umbreon*

last.fm  

For those of you with the English Black 2 & White 2 games, the newest WiFi event is now currently live. This WiFi event provides a special Level 100 Deoxys with the moves Nasty Plot, Dark Pulse, Recover and Psycho Boost, while holding the Life Orb and coming in the Dusk Ball. It is live until May 31st so be sure to get it while you still can

http://www.serebii.net/index2.shtml

last.fm  

The first details of CoroCoro appears to have come out. Though currently unconfirmed, it looks too legit to be fake. We're currently investigating and translating so keep checking. With special thanks to my friend Gin for translation. First, the Pokémon on the far right is called Gogoat (ゴーゴート literally Gohgohto) and is the Riding Pokémon. It's Grass-type, 1.7m and 91.0kg. You can actually ride this Pokémon in the field. It can learn Horn Leech

The lizard is called Elikiteru (エリキテル) and is a Electric/Normal-type. It is the Generation Pokémon and is 0.5m and 6.0kg. It has a new move called Parabola Charge which heals the user while damaging opponents. It uses solar rays to generate electricity

The bird is called Yayakoma (ヤヤコマ) and is the Japanese Robin Pokémon. It is Normal/Flying, 0.3m and 1.7kg. It announces itself with a beautiful voice. It can use the move Nitro Charge

The panda is called Yancham ( ヤンチャム) and is the Naughty Pokémon. It is Fighting-type, 0.6m and 8.0kg. It has a new move called Parting Remark

There appears to be more including the game's boxarts, and the Pokédex, as well as the region map but it's not completely visible. We'll bring more as it comes so be sure to keep checking. It also promises more information on Gogoat on a later page.

Edit: The game is set in the Karos Region which appears to be based on France. You can customise your trainer slightly with hair colour and skin shade. Main city is Miare City which is where it is seen to ride Gogoat

Edit @ 15:22: We have the cover and it shows that these four Pokémon may be the only new ones in it. It also shows the boxart

Edit @ 15:48: Closeup image of the customisation

corocoro5132.jpg

corocoro5133.jpg

corocoro5135.jpg

corocoro5131.jpg

No Sylveon's type tho, but you can be a different trainer <3

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Pokemon Smash was testing her vs other types and these are the findings :

• The hosts tested to see if Sylveon was Fighting – she failed.
  • Next they tested to see if she was strong against ice – she was!
  • She was strong against Ice, so they tested if she was Steel by using  poison type on her – She wasn’t resistant

If you follow the pokémon news, as much as I do, you will know by now that some rumors said that the new "fairy type" will be strong against fighting, ice and weak to poison.

I'm excited about a new type BUT I hate the "Fairy" type, it should me something different like light or I don't know something else, a fairy type sounds dumb to be known after 5 gen, since Clefairy is the FAIRY POKEMON, I mean it's on his name, GOD.

I might not post a lot in this thread but I love Pkm, have been following it since I was little. I am really excited for this gen! I have to play black white 2 before X Y though, I am in Europe and my 3ds is American so I can't buy the games ( gonna buy a flashcard when I get back home though lol). I don't mind the type they are talking about, they can keep the strengths, weakness but just change the name!! Btw, for news go to Pokejungle :) ( better than serebii tbh)

EotAQlJ.jpg

I'm XY news, has anyone here seen the new sword pokemon that was revealed earlier today? I think it's really dumb but people commenting on pokejungle seem to like it... I don't have a problem with basing pokemon off inanimate objects if they do it right... Chandelure is awesome! But this sword pokemon... And the ice cream pokemon.... Just not good.

I'm XY news, has anyone here seen the new sword pokemon that was revealed earlier today? I think it's really dumb but people commenting on pokejungle seem to like it... I don't have a problem with basing pokemon off inanimate objects if they do it right... Chandelure is awesome! But this sword pokemon... And the ice cream pokemon.... Just not good.

I wanna see what it's comming from it, It looks really interesting to me, the sword "undress" itself when it's out in the battle. And Vanilite it's AMAZING, leave it alone.

When i think of pokemon I just think of generally living/animal-like things or creatures... A sword just doesn't really fit to me. It's a weapon. A possessed weapon doesn't really fit in the same world where seahorses fight dragons and mushroom creatures to me... idk I sound dumb now haha, I just don't think it really looks like a "pokemon". Just my opinion.

Does anyone think there will be a second eeveelution this generation? Whenever eeveelutions have been released they're always in pairs (or trios if we count the originals) .. so does anyone think Sylveon will be getting a counterpart? Perhaps a dragon? Or something?

How do you feel ~~~~~

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Does anyone think there will be a second eeveelution this generation? Whenever eeveelutions have been released they're always in pairs (or trios if we count the originals) .. so does anyone think Sylveon will be getting a counterpart? Perhaps a dragon? Or something?

How do you feel ~~~~~

It will be out by now, all the eeveelution were released together, so I don't think so. 

I'm just going to leave this here...

945705_152006571662151_1698987787_n.jpg