Baby V Alex

Pokémon

Also, the music in D/P/Pt!  :oprah:

Also Cynthia was one of the HARDEST champions to beat. I remember I was biting my nails, trying to not lose to her, and I think it came down to her Milotic, and I had the upper hand. I remember that during my first play through of Diamond (I was really young at the time and didn't have clue what I was doing) I had a level 100 Empoleon that only knew HM moves! (I'm glad they removed hms this game so we don't have to worry about that mess)

Cynthia is literally the most badass Champion they've ever made. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don't wanna wait till November 23rd. Why does Nintendo hate Europe?  :defeated:

I honestly got through like 3 gyms in DPP and just gave up. Probably my least favorite games along with BW and BW2. GSC forever hunties  :hottie:

OMG if you really haven't played beyond the first three gyms, you've missed a lot.  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don't wanna wait till November 23rd. Why does Nintendo hate Europe?  :defeated:

OMG if you really haven't played beyond the first three gyms, you've missed a lot.  :toofunny:

I really wanna make myself like it tbh. I'm just gonna try to do a play through on an emulator 

animation1.gif

Alola ninetales and vulpix were defo the pinnacle of this game already tbh so flawless

I honestly got through like 3 gyms in DPP and just gave up. Probably my least favorite games along with BW and BW2. GSC forever hunties :hottie:

can we get a ban up in here

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_1h0d6zmin8g0

anyone play any pokemon ROM hacks?

One or two years ago, a friend from school introduced me to this hack called Pokémon Snakewood. I really liked it, but it was so hard and my Pokémon were always underleveled, so I kinda stopped playing. I am planning on picking it up again one day though, I think it was really well made.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Slightly off-topic, but what do you guys think of the "Pokémon Generations" videos? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOIPUi5k6MA

They are good! Nothing groundbreaking, and I wish they would focus more on the actual protagonist of the games instead of putting random characters in their spot. I know they want to shine more light on side characters, but I would die to have seen Dawn/Lucas in that one.

Ordered my copy of moon, can't wait <3

Also 1000th post yay

Congrats! I just picked up my copy of Sun (I'm getting both but my boyfriend preorderd Moon for me as a gift) :heart:

SizzlingThornyIndigobunting-size_restric

Slightly off-topic, but what do you guys think of the "Pokémon Generations" videos? 

some of them are really hit or miss for me. but i am looking forward to more episodes.