Gangster Bitch

Lana Confessions

I wish we had more of May Jailer.

there are some songs from the era that haven't leaked yet, if my source is correct. i really hope that they leak soon, May Jailer was such an amazing era. :pray2:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I still prefer BTD over UV and always will. It's a hands down choice for me.

same here. its so wrong uv is getting more recognition than btd did. its like wtf really what a mindfuck  :um:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

I still prefer BTD over UV and always will. It's a hands down choice for me.

I do, too!  At least, I think I do. :)  Let me put it this way:  There are more tracks I like on BTD than on UV. 

I bought 7 songs from BTD.  Video Games, Blue Jeans, Dark Paradise, Summertime Sadness, Born To Die, Without You, and National Anthem.  And considering that I bought them off of the "Paradise Edition" of BTD, you could say I bought 9 songs, since I also bought Body Electric and Blue Velvet, which are technically part of the Paradise EP.  I only bought 4 songs off of UV, by contrast:  Brooklyn Baby, West Coast, Old Money, and Black Beauty (the latter of which is a bonus track, I believe).

OK, I have a confession to make.  I'm not sure if it should be here or in its own new topic, but here goes.

I watched the videos of Lana's Saturday Night Live performance from 2012.  I thought she did great!  She did seem a little nervous during the first part of Video Games, but that came through more in her actions and movements (or lack thereof) than in her voice.  I thought her voice was still strong, and she didn't hit any out-of-tune notes (as a musician with perfect pitch, I'd know!).  Then, for Blue Jeans, she seemed a little more "warmed up."  The word "burn" in the first verse came out a little strong -- maybe the mic was too close -- but other than that, I thought she performed quite admirably.  And the audience cheered for her.  I wish I knew where all the hate for this performance is coming from.

- I dislike the L'Officiel photoshoot omg.

- I think UV is better than BTD in too many ways

- Paradise is so freaking underrated

- When Born to Die came out, I loved Diet Mountain Dew. It was my favorite song but now I just dislike it a lot.

- I dislike the L'Officiel photoshoot omg.

- I think UV is better than BTD in too many ways

- Paradise is so freaking underrated

- When Born to Die came out, I loved Diet Mountain Dew. It was my favorite song but now I just dislike it a lot.

Paradise is my favorite Lana CD :)

I'm approaching 10000 pictures of Lana on my computer. I don't know if it's a lot or not but for me it's SO MUCH. They're 95% organized, I have like 9778 pictures, 7.63Go, 653 folders, counting absolutely everything including fanart but not counting the videos. The thing is, I don't collect EVERYTHING there is, what makes it different is that I ONLY collect the pics I like. I hate this tbh, I think it's very disrespectful towards Lana and super creepy but I can't help. Every single time I class candids I end up with at least 50 more just because she's so beautiful

ZKcaooE.png

Lana Del Rey is my only favorite singer/writer other than maybe Zella Day or Halsey but like don't like them as much

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m