Mileena

Kerli

she's this estonian singer.

idk what to think of her stuff from 'army of love' onwards. i much prefer her love is dead kind of stuff. walking on air still remains one of my favourite songs of all time.

4r9w86.jpg

I think, while her first album wasn't my thing, it was definitely well put together and original. Her new work sucks though, and it's really disappointing to see an artist that had so much potential conform into the sh!tty dance/pop/club mess that so many aspiring artists shift to. Sigh. 

I have to say though, her song Sugar is COMPLETE gold and I jam to it so hard. 

14417469274.gif

She's great but she doesn't know how yo use the fame to get sucessfull. Waiting for a single to get to the top by itself doesn't work. And her label is the worst label ever. Debut album in 2008 and in 2010 her second album was supposed to come out but they kept lying until 2013 - the full album leaked in December and they released an EP. After 5 years of waiting!

normal_02~0.JPG

The Creationist is pure lyrical perfection!!!

My fav, too! Have the feeling I am the only German who bought her 1st album. #2 can come around!

Her style & music is cool.

I have everything! :D

A majority of her unreleased stuff blows Love is Dead and Utopia out of the water. (Not to mention her demo of Skyscraper is, in my opinion, better than Demi's studio version) She stands next to Lana on my list of most inspirational artists. But in all matter of facts, Kerli has been my channel for spiritual healing since '06. If there's any artist that I have ever stanned for hardcore for a long time, it is defintiely Kerli (I still call myself an Alpha Moonchild :whatever:). She's such a beautiful person inside and out, and I've received many Tweets and Facebook replies from her. She loves interacting with the Moonchildren.

EDIT: Video links put in spoilers to minimalize stretching, sahree~

She's from my country but sadly enough she's not really highly appreciated around here. I love her though and I also own her album. I think my favorites are The Creationist and Love is Dead.

555.jpg

I have everything! :D

A majority of her unreleased stuff blows Love is Dead and Utopia out of the water. (Not to mention her demo of Skyscraper is, in my opinion, better than Demi's studio version) She stands next to Lana on my list of most inspirational artists. But in all matter of facts, Kerli has been my channel for spiritual healing since '06. If there's any artist that I have ever stanned for hardcore for a long time, it is defintiely Kerli (I still call myself an Alpha Moonchild :whatever:). She's such a beautiful person inside and out, and I've received many Tweets and Facebook replies from her. She loves interacting with the Moonchildren.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToHAo6rEH14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u02lEG32nM

Alpha Moonchildren! Well that sounds passionate! I like her fandom. She's so sweet and caring and creative about it. Yet I do not support at all her actions towards the album leak. She was like all against the fans, while her management is what really sucks and made it happen.

Anyways, as for her unreleased stuff, apart from the whole Utopia thing, this is all I have:

8fry.jpg

Am I missing anything??

She's from my country but sadly enough she's not really highly appreciated around here. I love her though and I also own her album. I think my favorites are The Creationist and Love is Dead.

So cool you are from Estonia! <3 that's an amazing country alright.

I love those songs too. I think The Creationist is her only song from the first album I played more than 10 times.

Alpha Moonchildren! Well that sounds passionate! I like her fandom. She's so sweet and caring and creative about it. Yet I do not support at all her actions towards the album leak. She was like all against the fans, while her management is what really sucks and made it happen.

Anyways, as for her unreleased stuff, apart from the whole Utopia thing, this is all I have:

8fry.jpg

Am I missing anything??

So cool you are from Estonia! <3 that's an amazing country alright.

I love those songs too. I think The Creationist is her only song from the first album I played more than 10 times.

Yeah, I mean, I don't blame her for getting upset, though. A lot of fans did blow it out of proportion, too. I felt bad for her, but I think it may have helped her out because she's been getting a lot of airplay in New York, and that hasn't happened since Love is Dead.

But that looks like everything I got, I think you're good! :yesnod: