Mileena

Kerli

Did anyone else pre-order her album that's been late by over a year now?

Queen of working on everything BUT ha album...

I've stopped checking for her now, just gonna hope that one day in the future a copy will unexpectedly make its way into my mail. If she can even afford the shipping fees that is since it looks like she blew everything on a failed Eurovision bid (that I'm convinced the Estonian government aka the people funding her career as a travel ambassador blocked deliberately because they couldn't afford to host the show, but that's none of my business)

Omg this thread is only 3 pages HOW?!? 
Kerli is incredible! I tried and failed to get into her music for a few years, but I realized I was listening to all the wrong songs. I recently discovered the Feral Hearts music video & I’ve got to say, it’s one of the most beautiful songs + music videos of the last 10 years... such a shame that album was scrapped. Shadow Works is amazing though! The music video for Savages was also instantly iconic... can anyone recommend her best unreleased tracks to me? :) 

14417469274.gif

Not me talking shit on the first page about how she became an EDM sellout :crai:

i actually love Zero Gravity. still not a fan of Army of Love 

Feral Hearts, Sugar, Savages are def my top 3 from what she’s released :flutter: 

14417469274.gif

3 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

Not me talking shit on the first page about how she became an EDM sellout :crai:

i actually love Zero Gravity. still not a fan of Army of Love 

Feral Hearts, Sugar, Savages are def my top 3 from what she’s released :flutter: 

Ooooh Utopia.... I remember how I played that album till death. My only skip was Chemical (too cheesy for me), but all of the other songs are amazing to me. Kaleidoscope being my all time EDM favourite off hers. But from her entire career, possibly my favourite is Mimicry. She has an impressive catalogue and I'm so sad that we know more than half of it just because it's leaked.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

3 minutes ago, Nigel Hitch said:

yes cuz her last album is pretty bad

shadow works is great! Savages, where the dark things are, mimicry are all amazing. I love the themes and lyrics from the album, it’s beautiful. 

14417469274.gif

Wish she could release a rock album in the vein of Love Is Dead, Bulletproof and Heal. 

Fuck, even a Björk cover album would be a killer. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

14 minutes ago, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

shadow works is great! Savages, where the dark things are, mimicry are all amazing. I love the themes and lyrics from the album, it’s beautiful. 

I wish I could like that album but she totally ruined legends and all the tracks sound dated

LID and Utopia>>>>>

8 minutes ago, Gastonvxldez said:

Thanks!!!

Yes Pls :defeated:

Utopia has to be completed! someone has to have that song, and part of the Roots album like something beautiful

Aaaaaah the Roots album is PERFECTION. I still wonder why would she scrap that project. If she released that album back in 2017 and Shadow Works in 2019... :wowcry: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

1 hour ago, Gastonvxldez said:

So much waiting and I was disappointed :(

I hope y'all enjoy it better than me, to me it is very cringey and the lyrics are bad af, the production is very dated but maybe back then would've been real good. 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde