xcx

Lana All-Stars: The Elimination Game - Winner Announced!

High By The Beach was eliminatedBaby, baby, bye bye.  :creep: 

giphy.gif

Round 4 is starting now.

Round 4

• Brooklyn Baby & Ride have immunity. 

Eliminate: Body Electric, Video Games

Immunity: Ultraviolence

Eliminate: The Blackest Day (  :icant: )

Immunity: Body Electric (  :oic: )

Give it up, bitches. BE came back for me, not only rich now, but also knowing how to defend himself from his haters that try to kill him everyday.  :willcut:

giphy.gif

Now bye because our marriage will happen in just a few hours and I still need to finish my hair and make up!  :hottie:

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593

Eliminate: Ultraviolence

Immunity: Body Electric

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

The Blackest Day was eliminated:defeated:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :deadbanana:  :deadbanana: 

CNXKoW-UwAAMoFH.jpg

Round 5 is starting now. 

Round 5

• Body Electric, Brooklyn Baby, and Ultraviolence have immunity. 

Eliminate: Video Games, Ride

Immunity: West Coast

Eliminate: Ride, West Coast

Immunity: Video Games

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Eliminate: Video Games, West Coast OMG this feels so wrong

Immunity: Ride

Two questions: 

1. How can The Blackest Day be eliminated when Body Electric and Ultraviolence are still in the game?  :toofunny:
  2. How can Body Electric and Ultraviolence and Brooklyn Baby, but that's not the point have immunity?  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Two questions: 

1. How can The Blackest Day be eliminated when Body Electric and Ultraviolence are still in the game?  :toofunny:
  2. How can Body Electric and Ultraviolence and Brooklyn Baby, but that's not the point have immunity?  :toofunny:  :toofunny:  :toofunny:

1. Body Electric would've been eliminated, but it has immunity. Ultraviolence had the second greatest amount of elimination votes, but it has immunity. The Blackest Day had the greatest amount of elimination votes after those two, and didn't get immunity; therefore, it was eliminated. I wish it wasn't tho  :toofunny:

2. Body Electric, Ultraviolence, and Brooklyn Baby all had 2 votes for immunity, which was the highest amount.  :creep:

1. Body Electric would've been eliminated, but it has immunity. Ultraviolence had the second greatest amount of elimination votes, but it has immunity. The Blackest Day had the greatest amount of elimination votes after those two, and didn't get immunity; therefore, it was eliminated. I wish it wasn't tho  :toofunny:

2. Body Electric, Ultraviolence, and Brooklyn Baby all had 2 votes for immunity, which was the highest amount.  :creep:

This is just sad.  :crai:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Eliminate: Video Games, West Coast OMG this feels so wrong

Immunity: Ride

Two questions: 

1. How can The Blackest Day be eliminated when Body Electric and Ultraviolence are still in the game:toofunny:

:eartha: OMG, I screamed so hard right now!! You all trying to eliminate my favorites songs from Paradise and Ultraviolence and always failing!  :thumb2: Seems like this game it's on my side this time  :w8ing:  :teehee:

But anyway:

Eliminate: Off to The Races (  :poordat: )

Immunity: Born To Die (  :cumming: )

Bye bye, me and Body Electric are officially husband and wife and we're going to our Honeymoon in a couple of hours. Oh! And I want to thank our good sis Ultraviolence for making this finally happening!  :hottie:

giphy.gif

But don't worry, sis. Something is coming soon...  :creepna: 

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593