Elle

Stargirl

Wig Flew!

Sorry to go off subject but I love your signature :defeated:  

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

i could see lana be in in the weekend's mini film/music video in the same way that madonna did the express yourself video.

imagine it : soaking wet in little white shorts and a tank top - crawling on top of the table  with her long red nails dragging across the top ...

:crai:  :crai:  :crai:  :w8ing:  :w8ing:  :w8ing:  :crai:  :crai:  :crai:

This is sick. I don't recall another lana song with lyrics so explicitly about sex other than cola or g+m. but even they were just one-liners. I want some dirt on the new album. It suits her  :usrs:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Ok this is one of the best songs of the year, I wasn't expecting anything at ll cause I don't like Abel's music but holy shit... And this video it's like... I've been dreaming of seeing Lana's house and of course Lana dancing since forever and she gave me both + the most sexual thing she's done yet all in one video

ZKcaooE.png

This is sick. I don't recall another lana song with lyrics so explicitly about sex other than cola or g+m. but even they were just one-liners. I want some dirt on the new album. It suits her  :usrs:

her "EROTICA" / STRIPPED phase ... can't wait.

Ok this is one of the best songs of the year, I wasn't expecting anything at ll cause I don't like Abel's music but holy :)... And this video it's like... I've been dreaming of seeing Lana's house and of course Lana dancing since forever and she gave me both + the most sexual thing she's done yet all in one video

i cant believe she made a homemade video for this :oic:

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

ok, ok i can't STOP listening to this! been on repeat for the whole day! i would kill for the longer version and it left me craving new music more than ever... also, it has some portishead vibes and would love LDR5 to sound like that

tbh i wouldn't mind LDR5 being just a one long Stargirl song

nsaalk.jpg

ok, ok i can't STOP listening to this! been on repeat for the whole day! i would kill for the longer version and it left me craving new music more than ever... also, it has some portishead vibes and would love LDR5 to sound like that

tbh i wouldn't mind LDR5 being just a one long Stargirl song

someone should make a 8 minute edit