Sign in to follow this  
TheBoss

Shameless (US Version)

2q9z85x.jpg

Shameless is an American comedy-drama television series which airs on Showtime. It's a remake of the inferior UK version and is set in Chicago,The series depicts the dysfunctional family of Frank Gallagher, a single father of six children. While he spends his days drunk, his kids learn to take care of themselves.

I love this show and I'm loving the new season so far, Any thoughts on this season you would like to share?

8nl2OpX.png

One of my favorite shows ever. They always find a way to keep it interesting. I hope it doesn't get cancelled in the next couple of years. I could probably watch this show till the end of time :troll:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

Idk if you guys watched this week episode :hottie:

:) MICKEY MILKOVICH IS BACK! ONE WEEK IT'S JUST TO MUCH

I can't believe I fell for that trap back then and believed he'd actually come back sigh

By the way new season premieres November 5th :teehee:

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I also heard this season is supposed to be Cam's "swan song" so I wouldn't be surprised if he walked off the show completely

On top of that I've read one or two Reddit posts with solid evidence of Mickey being back for a short period of time so it would make sense for him and Ian to ride off towards the sunset together for good so that Gallavich is finally endgame smh

Just when I just had gotten over this shitty show :trisha:

I mean.... Only for 1 minute 30 seconds because Cameron is still leaving & it was his last episode of this trainwreck of a show but knowing that Gallavich is endgame is uplifting thanks

I mean.... Only for 1 minute 30 seconds because Cameron is still leaving & it was his last episode of this trainwreck of a show but knowing that Gallavich is endgame is uplifting thanks

Oh, I tought we were gonna get a full episode, honestly I wasn't dying for Gallavich to come back, I had accepted their fate, Mandy on the other hand... :(

8nl2OpX.png

Oh, I tought we were gonna get a full episode, honestly I wasn't dying for Gallavich to come back, I had accepted their fate, Mandy on the other hand... :(

We do not speak of my daughter anymore neither here nor anywhere else. She vanished from my heart a long time ago. I healed. Just don't