evalionisameme

Lindsay Lohan

There's not much to say tbh everybody knows about this troubled starlet with her spirit in the dark album unfortunately being scrapped along with her variety of iconic films such as freaky Friday.

Discuss her acting career and singing career here she's making a new album apparently.

post-12817-0-84036600-1481364186_thumb.jpg

okay i may be the most pathetic person ever but i actually cry every time on Lindsay's song "Confessions of a Broken Heart" because it reminds me too much of my father... :shh:

nsaalk.jpg

What is strange about her religious belief?

just seems weird how she's totally assimilated herself into that culture, even mimicking their accent; its all forced, but people have said it's because of her alcoholism (Islam doesn't allow alcohol) to each their own :)

VyIsfwC.jpg

Honestly I don't really care if she is a full-time Muslim now. It's kind of odd to think about a girl like Lindsay Lohan turning to a religion like Islam which has strict adherence to non-alcoholism and modesty in clothing, which seem quite opposed to the way she has been in the past, but hey, if Islam brings her peace after all these years of trouble then I'm happy for her. It's unusual for someone like her but at the end of the day, people change and I hope that she can find some peace with her newfound religious beliefs. I think it's what she really needs.

LiLo shared another brief snippet yesterday evening of a new, possible upcoming song on Insta!

It's also been shared on YouTube now. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgGL3nNmeT8

This follows about two months later when she released a great snippet in July 2019.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_SebGpBC3I

I literally can't wait for new music from Lindsay! I've been looking forward to a new era forever. She sounds so great.  :)

dMerRp.png