Elle

2017 Performance Dates

i hope she does a regular Lana tour. I have mentioned in my videos I am not a fan of festivals for her. But she is a grown woman and can do what she wants. It's still early, who knows what the New Year will present us with?

Lana has retweeted tweets regarding these three festivals, confirming the performances herself.

50684388518_e92d1c462f_o.jpg

50685145241_a3568c76ff_o.jpg

50685145246_2fdae3d34c_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

:defeated: Who else is going to the Norway show?

Can't wait to meet 2 Lana fans I met this year again and to see Lana herself ofc

I just hope that I will get days off at work ^^' 

I begin working in that place on the 1st of August and idk if they will allow me to take holidays already in the 2nd week

image.png

You know what sucks? I've spent my childhood in Slottsskogen, the park in Goteborg that Lana will play in Sweden. Im from Poland but my family is from Sweden and i dont have good relationships with them right now and its impossible for me to attend this show :( I wanna cry, i hope my parents will solve their problems with the rest of my family..

For her 2014 tour the Coachella dates were announced first and then she added a whole headlining concert tour in the US around her Coachella dates so I'm hoping this will be a similar deal.

Isn't the thing with Coachella that you have to announce the Coachella dates before any other festival dates, or does it only apply to the US festivals?   

If she announces a date where I live then idk if I want to go unless she releases a new album. I saw her this year, and it was amazing, but I don't need to see the same thing live again. So here's to hoping for a new album!!!! :angie:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

forever waiting for her to she visit more than three cities in Canada  :defeated:

Omg yes she needs to fucking tour Canada

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

i can already see it - GO GO DANCER will be added to the list and a pole will be put out for her to strut ... ugh .... in my dreams.

I just imagined that and omg that sounds amazing. The crowd would go absolutely crazy

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m