Elle

2017 Performance Dates

Poster for Way Out West Festival:

50615888821_ab3b9dc5f7_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I'm about to fücking explode this hoe gets me right where I need the most right when I less expect it I mean I've been suicidal all week so I only see one answer: she reads this forum. Lana I love you oh my god

Anne u binch u better go and take some pics for us 

I've been waiting weeks to be able to buy the tickets for Helsinki :defeated: but for now the only available ones are the ones for the whole festival while i just want to go on the day Lana performs

giphy.gif

I wonder if she will sing another unreleased song live this year. I'd rather have her sing Pawn Shop Blues instead of Yayo tbh. But i'd like to hear anything unreleased unless LDR5 is released beforehnad. Then I wanna hear all new songs :lmao:

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

I wonder if she will sing another unreleased song live this year. I'd rather have her sing Pawn Shop Blues instead of Yayo tbh. But i'd like to hear anything unreleased unless LDR5 is released beforehnad. Then I wanna hear all new songs :lmao:

I would love some lives of pawn shop blues <3

8bed6302093afb3474710b83255143a8.gif

europe/north america has some nice festivals

wish i could go

lana better come to latin america this time, she only goes to mexico  :(  :(

i won a underrated member lipster award im dog im nice don't come for me or i will eat u

Do you think there's still a possibility she's gonna be with Abel tho? I have the ticket but I wonder if it's worth going the day she isn't there

Well I think I will go but only in the afternoon/evening so I have some time exploring the city

Idk to be honest, but it'd surprise me if she doesnt make an appearance on his set

image.png

do you guys (except for anne who said she has the 2 day ticket) have the one day ticket for lanapalooza ? i'm considering it tbh.. 

Same-o. Feel like I don't want to miss the chance of seeing her this year for a fourth year in a row considering she's not been back to the point I'm considering going to another damn country for her.

But TBH I'm awfully confused by festivals. And all of them seem hard to get tickets for/I don't understand how to get tickets for? :(

I have never been to a festival before so it would be mighty risky af.

Seriously considering going as well from London and getting a really early flight/train back for work the next day. 

do you guys (except for anne who said she has the 2 day ticket) have the one day ticket for lanapalooza ? i'm considering it tbh.. 

Same-o. Feel like I don't want to miss the chance of seeing her this year for a fourth year in a row considering she's not been back to the point I'm considering going to another damn country for her.

But TBH I'm awfully confused by festivals. And all of them seem hard to get tickets for/I don't understand how to get tickets for? :(

I have never been to a festival before so it would be mighty risky af.

giphy.gif