Elle

2017 Performance Dates

I'm so desperate to go to Øya in Norway because 3 of my favourite artists are playing (Lana, Angel and Jenny) but I can't find anybody to go with because they don't like any of them enough to travel that far to see them

Any chance there's any sort of meet up or group or person willing to adopt a poor Brit for the couple of days?

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

Anyone else going to Oslo?

And who is going to Paris apart from @@annedauphine

I'm desperate to go to Oslo but don't have anybody to go with despite begging literally all my friends who like Lana. Are you going in a group or alone? I'm scared to go alone even though people say you meet people but I know I'll regret it so much if I don't go

i'm flying to the moon again, dreaming about heroin... 

I'm desperate to go to Oslo but don't have anybody to go with despite begging literally all my friends who like Lana. Are you going in a group or alone? I'm scared to go alone even though people say you meet people but I know I'll regret it so much if I don't go

It's me and my boyfriend, and we know two Norwegian girls who are going as well. 

Really don't worry about going alone, everyone at my last two shows was very sweet and talked a lot w/ us, and I've met a lot of ppl who also came alone. If you're coming, we can meet up for sure if it makes you more comfortable :)

image.png

July 15th - Jones Beach Theater, NY, US.  

​Where did this rumour come from? Is it likely?

The venue temporarily had the event & ticket links up on their site, it's now been taken down but it's pretty likely that it's real and was a leaked date.

Thought I'd post this here too. Looks like the band is rehearsing for the upcoming shows. Her drummer posted this: "deep in the heart of Lana Del Rey rehearsals"

http://instagram.com/p/BUBEuFXhRjU/

Her dancers Ashley & Alex are also together rehearsing. Ashely posted this Instagram story captioned "found the props" as she holds the fans used on stage during 'High by the Beach'

50631183017_187cdff609_b.jpg

Alex also posted a story with the fans. She also shared a video story of Ashley practicing last year's choreography to 'Off to the Races'

50631082371_6d0608536f_b.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

On 5/13/2017 at 1:08 AM, Elle said:

Thought I'd post this here too. Looks like the band is rehearsing for the upcoming shows. Her drummer posted this: "deep in the heart of Lana Del Rey rehearsals"

http://instagram.com/p/BUBEuFXhRjU/

Her dancers Ashley & Alex are also together rehearsing. Ashely posted this Instagram story captioned "found the props" as she holds the fans used on stage during 'High by the Beach'

50631183017_187cdff609_b.jpg

Alex also posted a story with the fans. She also shared a video story of Ashley practicing last year's choreography to 'Off to the Races'

50631082371_6d0608536f_b.jpg

what are their instagrams?

The venue temporarily had the event & ticket links up on their site, it's now been taken down but it's pretty likely that it's real and was a leaked date.

to clear things up: the venue did never list this show on their website it was a third party ticket reseller that linked the event to the official venue website and had nothing to do with livenation or the venue. The venue even advised not to buy the tickets via a third party reseller but on their official livenation section.

i know some people on here tried to tell me that the venue had the event listed but no proof or evidence was ever posted.

can't believe were gonna get to see her in 5 days and i hoe she's gonna sing the new coachella song 

@Elle could you update the op please?  :creep:

May 20th - KROQ Weenie Roast y Fiesta 2017, Carson, CA.

May 27th - BBC Radio 1's Big Weekend, UK

July 23rd - Lollapalooza Paris, France

August 9th - Øya Festival, Norway - (http://oyafestivalen.no

August 10th-12th (tba) Way Out West Festival, Sweden - (http://www.wayoutwest.se/en/

August 11th - Flow Festival, Finland - (http://www.flowfesti...com/en/artists/

August 19th - Krakow Live Festival, Poland

rumoured Tour Dates:

July 15th - Jones Beach Theater, NY, US.

July 26th - o2 Brixton, London, UK

July 27th - o2 Brixton, London, UK

i76mrxw.png 

I have suspicion that dancer Fatima Robinson may be joining LDR on tour. She is followed on instagram by multiple members of Lana's team including Anna Cofone (hairstylist), Alex Kaye (dancer), Ashley Rodriguez (dancer), Byron Thomas (pianist), Neil Krug (photographer), and Nicole Nodland (photographer). She is also following Lana herself.

I've been following & watching her account for a couple of months and she hasn't said anything about it, but she just posted this on instagram captioned "Daisy chains and thangs..."

thought it was very LDR.

http://instagram.com/p/BUSsoIfFxok/

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

@@Elle

Does this mean a concert video is coming? Fatima is not "just a dancer', but a multi-award winner for her choreography for movies tv and videos

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

(I should study so just a quick post) Lana is performing at Way Out West here in Sweden on August 12th according to their artist schedule, in case someone is wondering. I'd love to go... but I have an exam a few days after, so I told myself not to. It's in the opposite side of where I live and I have no one to go with so...  :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I have suspicion that dancer Fatima Robinson may be joining LDR on tour. She is followed on instagram by multiple members of Lana's team including Anna Cofone (hairstylist), Alex Kaye (dancer), Ashley Rodriguez (dancer), Byron Thomas (pianist), Neil Krug (photographer), and Nicole Nodland (photographer). She is also following Lana herself.

I've been following & watching her account for a couple of months and she hasn't said anything about it, but she just posted this on instagram captioned "Daisy chains and thangs..."

thought it was very LDR.

http://instagram.com/p/BUSsoIfFxok/

@@Elle

Does this mean a concert video is coming? Fatima is not "just a dancer', but a multi-award winner for her choreography for movies tv and videos

Now I'm thinking Fatima may have just been involved with the LFL video.. probably the choreo. Lana's dancer Alex tagged her in this post - 

Looks like Fatima is involved with the shows' choreography as well! She posted a video of 'Cherry' captioned "Love working with this woman... a true artist."

How many of us LB Finns/members are going to see her at Flow Festival? Also, are you planning on trying to wander around and bump into her?

I went to the airport last time for a whole day and there were a bunch of Lipster-likes waiting for her too but I guess she just went around the back or something because she ended up being a no show. And in the forenoon the next day post-concert a bellboy of the hotel (Kämp) she stayed in told someone that she had checked out around 4AM. She's performing in Sweden either on the 10th or 12th, Flow being on the 11th there's not much time (nor too many chances) to bump into her especially if Sweden is on the 12th and she might just leave right after her performance so idk. I'm not gonna go through the airport thing all over again but I might just try my luck if there's any probability or confirmation of her staying at a hotel, hopefully Kämp or some else located near downtown Helsinki aka the area I'm familiar with.

I remember a non-Finn user from here hanging around the airport and he even left with the same bus as I did, when I woke up the next morning he had bumped into Lana having a fag in a restaurant(?) near Kämp or something. I'd really want to meet her but I'd feel uncomfortable as hell hanging out alone especially after the performance late in the evening/night if I don't get someone to come with me. Gosh it's in August and I'm already stressing over something like this...  :derpna2:

I don't even have a ticket yet but I'm buying one probs next month or early July at the latest. I've had the money for a few months now and I don't know why I keep delaying it lol

She's performing in Sweden either on the 10th or 12th, Flow being on the 11th there's not much time (nor too many chances) to bump into her especially if Sweden is on the 12th and she might just leave right after her performance so idk. I'm not gonna go through the airport thing all over again but I might just try my luck if there's any probability or confirmation of her staying at a hotel, hopefully Kämp or some else located near downtown Helsinki aka the area I'm familiar with.

As I wrote earlier, Lana will perform on the 12th here in Sweden (and I can't go sobs, stupid exams).

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

As I wrote earlier, Lana will perform on the 12th here in Sweden (and I can't go sobs, stupid exams).

Oh thanks, I was flipping through their website earlier but min svenska skills have rust away faster than I'd like to admit since I graduated lol. Sorry to hear that you can't go :(

I'm so jealous haha, my friend is going to the Krakow live festival and she's most likely going to see Lana there. However, I may ask her to snag a piece of merch for me while she's there, so there's always an upside  :)