xcx

Worst Lana Songs (Nomination Thread) [Closed]

This thread has broken my soul, (in the tune of The Ocean) lanaboard-threads makes me cryyyyyy

but I nominate 24 and Guns and Roses (I'm sorry Lana) (i still like the songs not just as much as the others oops)

:eek:  :lanahairflip3:  :judgingu:  :sadcore6:  :sadcore:  :bye3:  :suicide:  :pray2:

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

The Other Woman

Gramma  :makeup2: 

TIWMUG

The Blackest Day 

it's sooooooooo whiney and repetitive -- the bridge is cool but in general it's a flop  :hottie:

In all honesty Gramma is the MOST annoying, weirdass lana song ever written. The honks in the beginning...the random word spelling...it's iconique

tumblr_ms06evXtt41qahxrgo1_500.gif

What'd Art Deco ever do to you :defeated:

I'm bitter because he ignored me at the club when I tried to hook up with him.  :derpna:

But you know what it's funny? I was looking for a video that I liked some time ago on youtube and I found the songs that I had liked on Honeymoon (I usually like the songs to download after listening). I was surprised when I saw that Art Deco was there! I think I liked just because of the lyrics because I don't like that much of the production, it's kind of boring for me actually  :um3:  (except for that instrument on the bridge. I love that instrument, but I don't know the name).

32c003478b7ec35a4b8ae368a22ebabc5be17593