KillForLove

H.E.R.

HER_RCASite-1440x868.png

H.E.R. (Having Everything Revealed) is RCA's newest R&B project. When releasing her debut E.P., "H.E.R. Vol. 1", RCA released it with the one line press statement, "I can’t tell you much about H.E.R. just yet but give it a listen". H.E.R. follows the same formula of other R&B acts such as The Weeknd and dvsn initially releasing their music anonymously. With celebrity co-signs such as Alicia Keys, Wyclef Jean, and Bryson Tiller, the E.P. shot to #1 on the iTunes R&B chart upon its release.  It was later uncovered by fans that H.E.R.'s actual identity was musical prodigy Gabi Wilson who had premiered the same cover of "Jungle" via Complex's Soundcloud in March 2015.

she's been on my radar ever since I heard U a few months ago, didn't know Vol 2 was out tonight, wig

edit: this served the chill vibes I needed tonight, love Every Kind Of Way, Lights On and Say It Again

te deseo, cariño

Can’t believe this thread hasn’t been updated in so long 

I will never forget how/when I was first introduced to HER. I was talking to this guy on Tinder quite a few years ago and he shared the song ‘2’ by HER and I fell in love with it. This had to be early 2017. I ended up finding out that this guy was the brother of the runner-up to American Idol Season 13. 

It was one of those things where it was like deep in his Instagram page — and I looked it up on YouTube and you could see him on this episode with his sister who ALMOST WON AMERICAN IDOL

He was cute but we lost contact way back when, at least he left me loving HER’s music. 

Fun fact she actually performed VIDEO GAMES by Lana as one of her last performances on the show!! 

ezgif-2-61df3cf70b84.gif

Peace by vengeance brings the end.