xcx

"Worst" Lana Songs: The Elimination Game - Winner Announced! (eliminate your favourites)

Burning Desire, Without You, and Swan Song are tied in elimination votes!  :creep:

Lana_Del_Rey_-_Burning_Desire.jpgb5ld12.png25yw40k.png

Tiebreaker Round

• Choose ONE of the three songs to eliminate.
  • The round ends thirty minutes after the first vote.

Why do you always do tiebreaker rounds from 8:30-9:00am when everyone is asleep and then base it off of three votes? :um: I demand a more accurate revote :agree:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Why do you always do tiebreaker rounds from 8:30-9:00am when everyone is asleep and then base it off of three votes? :um: I demand a more accurate revote :agree:

Lmao I never even noticed the trend until you just said it.  :creep:

I don't do it on purpose; the tiebreaker rounds are just usually necessary on weekends, when I'm not busy, so I do things early in the morning. :defeated:

The three votes thing is just a coincidence, it's however many votes I get in the 30 minutes.  :)