Sign in to follow this  
Say Yes to Heaven

Kathy Griffin talks about Lana in new book.

I'm actually still bitter she was even named worst dressed in the first place. Honestly what the fuck??? I still think that it's one of her best looks and the fact she was channeling Marilyn is so cute. Definitely did not deserve the title 

FzytWEW.png

"I saw Lana Del Rey at an event in Los Angeles yesterday. I told her how cool it was to meet her in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother her and put her on the Worst Dressed List or anything.

She said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but she kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing her hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued to encounter celebs, and I heard her chuckle as I walked off. When I came to leave the event I saw her trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Worst Dressed Lists in her hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “M'am, you need to pay for those first.” At first she kept pretending to be dead and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the lists and started scanning it multiple times, she stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any intergalactic infetterence,” and then turned around and twirled on the spot. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each list and put them on a blog and started to say the price, she kept interrupting her by moaning really loudly."

:lmao:

1.. Homicidal Girl? Obviously Kathy didn't know Lana is a psychopath sweet serial killer. 

2. You can disagree and hate Kathy without attacking her age and body - like with everything shiiity about her you can attack other things. Stop the the misogynistic ageism y'all. It's old. (that pun tho)

3. I'll pray you for Kathy - you and that disgusting mouth of yours. Satan bless. 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

A while back, I think in a status update, someone posted a link to an article calling Lana Del Rey the Donald Trump of music, or something like that. I thought it was a ridiculous comparison. But they do share this in common: They are incredibly thin-skinned and have a bizarre compulsion to relitigate every slight in a way that diminishes them.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Okay you can insult her for exaggerating the events so that it would actually be somewhat interesting to read to sell her book, but the ageism and sexism in calling her an old hag? Some people on here will get so offended and the most benign things but will dismiss somebody because they are old and a woman lol. Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? :um:

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Okay you can insult her for exaggerating the events so that it would actually be somewhat interesting to read to sell her book, but the ageism and sexism in calling her an old hag? Some people on here will get so offended and the most benign things but will dismiss somebody because they are old and a woman lol. Will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful? :um:

@ me next time  :hooker:

I don't support her if the story was fake, I generally don't pay attention to anything she says but find it hilarious she knew an unreleased song but this story just seems like too much  :crossed:

Also, I really despise Kathy Griffin, she's made a career out of pig-backing on the hatred of celebrity culture while also desperately doing anything she can to be apart of it. She relies too much on the same overdone jokes about "her gays" because she has no better material than relying on 1987 stereotypes of a community that generally doesn't give a :) about her and pitifully mocks a culture that wants nothing to do with her out of jealously. She's untalented, unoriginal and I find it pathetic that out of all the comedians who saw their heyday in 1996 she's the one I'm wasting my life discussing now.

That is how you drag someone without sexism :)

Also, why is anyone surprised at me calling out sexism? I always call it out. My disliking of a person doesn't change my beliefs.

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

@ me next time  :hooker:

I don't support her if the story was fake, I generally don't pay attention to anything she says but find it hilarious she knew an unreleased song but this story just seems like too much  :crossed:

Also, I really despise Kathy Griffin, she's made a career out of pig-backing on the hatred of celebrity culture while also desperately doing anything she can to be apart of it. She relies too much on the same overdone jokes about "her gays" because she has no better material than relying on 1987 stereotypes of a community that generally doesn't give a :) about her and pitifully mocks a culture that wants nothing to do with her out of jealously. She's untalented, unoriginal and I find it pathetic that out of all the comedians who saw their heyday in 1996 she's the one I'm wasting my life discussing now.

That is how you drag someone without sexism :)

Also, why is anyone surprised at me calling out sexism? I always call it out. My disliking of a person doesn't change my beliefs.

I didn't @ you because you didn't enter my mind and it wasn't directed at you and you relayed the same thoughts in a post above ??

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey