Sign in to follow this  
Party Favor

Leaving a Gas Station in Beverly Hills on 12/19/16

I don't think she looks particularly sad or anything. Don't celebrities always look this way on paparazzi photos?

i really want to see her in 6 inch heels.. :defeated:

6 inch heels, she walked into the gas station like nobody's business...  :lanahairflip3:

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

i never saw the point of taking this kind of pics of celebs. paparazzi should only take photos on official meetings/events... i don't blame paparazzi it's just their job but why is it okay to take photos of anybody who's just leaving gas station with coffee???

nsaalk.jpg

i never saw the point of taking this kind of pics of celebs. paparazzi should only take photos on official meetings/events... i don't blame paparazzi it's just their job but why is it okay to take photos of anybody who's just leaving gas station with coffee???

because a celeb's management wants their client to look down to earth. plus, it's attention for the celeb. This isn't really a difficult concept lol. Celebs also know when the paps are going to be there since it's all scheduled 

UguUCJc.gif

leak the barrie-james co-written songs + elvis (2013)

Lana looks tired to be honest. I can't see how some of think she was crying though. Anyway she looks really healthy - especially her skin  :deadbanana:- and her outfit is actually kinda cute. 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

because a celeb's management wants their client to look down to earth. plus, it's attention for the celeb. This isn't really a difficult concept lol. Celebs also know when the paps are going to be there since it's all scheduled 

they know?? :O :O :O then why so many celebs are so angry at paparazzi and even beat them? :lmao:

nsaalk.jpg

her skin is like luminous  :hdu:

I'm here for her replacing cigarettes with bon-bons, becoming Adele hefty, and holding her crown as queen of flawless skin for a while longer

You all sound like creepy losers lol she's literally going to the deli during the day i wonder what all of your broke asses would look like at that time of the day to get coffee or some :) lol

and no she doesnt look like she's crying. this thread is actually really terrifying, and so are all of these similar threads when she appears in public