#222 OFFLINE   Coney Island King

Coney Island King

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,937 posts
  • Time Online: 58d 48m 8s

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:24 AM

Fück anyone who dislikes the Summertime Sadness remix. It's such a party banger. At least that way you could enjoy Lana in public spaces. :hottie:

No, its awful.

#223 OFFLINE   CrazySister

CrazySister

Hum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 906 posts
  • LocationDreamland
  • Fan Since:2014-2015
  • Time Online: 46d 6h 24m 4s

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:48 AM

My second favorite from Born to Die!  :icant: I heard this song for the first time at the middle of the night, I was doing a research in a website when they started to play BTD. I usually pause the song, but how I was getting into her at the time and the song had already started, I decided to let them play. And holy shit, I'm glad I did this! I was hearing the lyrics, the melody and I really liked, but the climax was in "Come and take a walk on the wild side, let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain. You like your girls insane" :flutter: . The second verse simply blew my mind too! This gem brought me such a feeling and inspiration that I immediately downloaded and listened for the rest of the night!  :oprah: The music video is just amazing, one of my favorites too! :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  

• PARADIXO, Awake In Arms, SlowGinFizzzz and 1 other like this

a3a97e48541aafee64cb5b4b8a716b4e.gif

#224 OFFLINE   PARADIXO

PARADIXO

Pure Nature

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 2,077 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:West Coast
  • Time Online: 109d 23h 39m 47s

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:34 AM

My second favorite from Born to Die!  :icant: I heard this song for the first time at the middle of the night, I was doing a research in a website when they started to play BTD. I usually pause the song, but how I was getting into her at the time and the song had already started, I decided to let them play. And holy :), I'm glad I did this! I was hearing the lyrics, the melody and I really liked, but the climax was in "Come and take a walk on the wild side, let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain. You like ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLYs insane" :flutter: . The second verse simply blew my mind too! This gem brought me such a feeling and inspiration that I immediately downloaded and listened for the rest of the night!  :oprah: The music video is just amazing, one of my favorites too! :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  

what demo is this? :O

• Awake In Arms, theviolence, terusama and 1 other like this

Posted Image

#225 OFFLINE   starsweburnaway

starsweburnaway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Time Online: 9h 44m 15s

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:30 PM

Album of the decade.

• SarcasticBeauty likes this