PARADIXO

Born to Die Turns Half a Decade Old!

to repeat what I have said before

(and just to start with Born to Die...

​When Born to Die came out, instantly became the greatest album ever and no way she would be able to top it

​then came Paradise, (Ride, American, Gods and Monsters) and ain't no way she would be able to top it

​and then came Ultraviolence (West Coast, Shades, Brooklyn Baby) and no way she would be able to top it

​and then came Honeymoon (and the Elizabeth-Lana duel for the soul) and no way she would be able to top it

​and then came Lust for LIfe (COACHELLA COACHELLA COACHELLA) and no way she would top it..

and then came...

​300 weeks on the chart

6 years old Jan. 27

and perhaps last night of all the shows I have seen, last night in NJ might have been the best

glad this thread was bumped back up to celebrate the 6th anniversary of the album that (after the hundreds of songs she already

had before) started Lana Del Rey.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

FB_IMG_15167252792246464.jpg

Born To Die is the only Lana album in which I love each and every single track.

A video game:toofunny: 

Also weren't the correct lyrics ''She wore blue velvet''...wouldn't that make more sense?

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe***