• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Fan Since:2015
  • Time Online: 90d 6h 29m 38s

Posted 28 January 2017 - 08:27 PM

This song has the best songwriting from Lana
  • PARADIXO likes this

ConcreteWellgroomedHoneybadger-small.gif

#222 OFFLINE   Coney Island King

Coney Island King

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,183 posts
  • Time Online: 62d 1h 21m 1s

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:24 AM

Fück anyone who dislikes the Summertime Sadness remix. It's such a party banger. At least that way you could enjoy Lana in public spaces. :hottie:

No, its awful.

#223 OFFLINE   CrazySister

CrazySister

Miss Shellfish Beach

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 915 posts
  • LocationDreamland
  • Fan Since:2014-2015
  • Time Online: 46d 14h 37m 41s

Posted 29 January 2017 - 03:48 AM

My second favorite from Born to Die!  :icant: I heard this song for the first time at the middle of the night, I was doing a research in a website when they started to play BTD. I usually pause the song, but how I was getting into her at the time and the song had already started, I decided to let them play. And holy shit, I'm glad I did this! I was hearing the lyrics, the melody and I really liked, but the climax was in "Come and take a walk on the wild side, let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain. You like your girls insane" :flutter: . The second verse simply blew my mind too! This gem brought me such a feeling and inspiration that I immediately downloaded and listened for the rest of the night!  :oprah: The music video is just amazing, one of my favorites too! :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  

• PARADIXO, Bartender, SlowGinFizzzz and 1 other like this

fuck_off_dinklage.gif

#224 OFFLINE   PARADIXO

PARADIXO

Pure Nature

• Topic Starter
  • Moderators
  • 2,248 posts
  • LocationBuenos Aires
  • Fan Since:2012
  • Favourite LDR Song:West Coast
  • Time Online: 114d 13h 43m 3s

Posted 29 January 2017 - 04:34 AM

My second favorite from Born to Die!  :icant: I heard this song for the first time at the middle of the night, I was doing a research in a website when they started to play BTD. I usually pause the song, but how I was getting into her at the time and the song had already started, I decided to let them play. And holy :), I'm glad I did this! I was hearing the lyrics, the melody and I really liked, but the climax was in "Come and take a walk on the wild side, let me kiss you hard in the pouring rain. You like ACCORDING TO ALL KNOWN LAWS OF AVIATION THERE IS NO WAY A BEE SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLYs insane" :flutter: . The second verse simply blew my mind too! This gem brought me such a feeling and inspiration that I immediately downloaded and listened for the rest of the night!  :oprah: The music video is just amazing, one of my favorites too! :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  

what demo is this? :O

• Bartender, theviolence, terusama and 1 other like this

Posted Image

#225 OFFLINE   starsweburnaway

starsweburnaway

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Time Online: 9h 44m 23s

Posted 01 February 2017 - 06:30 PM

Album of the decade.

• SarcasticBeauty likes this

Lana Del Rey / t.A.T.u. / Madonna / ANOHNI / Riz MC / Zayn

#226 OFFLINE   LAman

LAman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 961 posts
  • LocationLos Angeles, CA
  • Time Online: 42d 21h 51m 18s

Posted 20 January 2018 - 07:52 AM

Love the respect and acknowledgement in this article  :flutter: https://www.wmagazin...n-to-die-charts

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

#227 OFFLINE   graham4anything

graham4anything

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,465 posts
  • Fan Since:2005
  • Time Online: 18d 12h 3m 10s

Posted 20 January 2018 - 02:29 PM

to repeat what I have said before

(and just to start with Born to Die...

​When Born to Die came out, instantly became the greatest album ever and no way she would be able to top it

​then came Paradise, (Ride, American, Gods and Monsters) and ain't no way she would be able to top it

​and then came Ultraviolence (West Coast, Shades, Brooklyn Baby) and no way she would be able to top it

​and then came Honeymoon (and the Elizabeth-Lana duel for the soul) and no way she would be able to top it

​and then came Lust for LIfe (COACHELLA COACHELLA COACHELLA) and no way she would top it..

and then came...

​300 weeks on the chart

6 years old Jan. 27

and perhaps last night of all the shows I have seen, last night in NJ might have been the best

glad this thread was bumped back up to celebrate the 6th anniversary of the album that (after the hundreds of songs she already

had before) started Lana Del Rey.

• cashcomesquick, FredRed and 99centlips like this

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

#228 OFFLINE   Tragic Rabbit

Tragic Rabbit

venus as a boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 610 posts
  • LocationAntarctica
  • Time Online: 21d 18h 22m 10s

Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:46 PM

FB_IMG_15167252792246464.jpg

Born To Die is the only Lana album in which I love each and every single track.
  • SlowGinFizzzz, Clampigirl and InnAMORamento like this

#229 OFFLINE   UltraHeroin

UltraHeroin

Alternative teen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • LocationWhere the ocean and the stars meet
  • Fan Since:2015
  • Time Online: 42d 17h 8m 19s

Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:48 PM

FB_IMG_15167252792246464.jpg

Born To Die is the only Lana album in which I love each and every single track.

A video game:toofunny: 

Also weren't the correct lyrics ''She wore blue velvet''...wouldn't that make more sense?

• HANGINGFROOT likes this

My body is stuck in the ocean~~~tumblr_oo739iaDzM1v31k7mo1_500.png My mind is lost in the universe*** 

#230 OFFLINE   electra

electra

GOD IS LEAKING THROUGH THE STEREO

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,570 posts
  • LocationMermaid Motel
  • Fan Since:November 2011
  • Time Online: 20d 4h 21m 56s

Posted 23 January 2018 - 04:57 PM

Five days til it’s been out for six whole years

"...walk in the way of my soft resurrection, lead me to war with your brilliant direction."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users