Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

Ok knowing it's not as snoozy as HM is literally all I need for a lead, finally getting some real excitment not just bc of pure stanning but excitment over the music for the first time since UO HM recordings

ZKcaooE.png

The title  :awkney:

Benny Blanco  :awkney:

Another random announcement of the lead single, now even without Lana´s knowledge  :awkney:

It seems LDR4 will be more colaborative album than her last two. Who would thought Lana would work with such a generic producer like Benny Blanco. I wonder what other names will we get.  

There is something super ironic about this that is especially hilarious to me that I will explain at a later date.

:lmao:

That Lana isn't even that young anymore and she's been single since 2015 so she really isn't in love? :hottie:

I wouldn't have known Benny Blanco was involved in this in million years. My bet is that he probably co-wrote. If Lana is not that upset after she sees my DM, I will ask her for more information about who contributed how to the song.

Don't worry babies.

I wouldn't have known Benny Blanco was involved in this in million years. My bet is that he probably co-wrote. If Lana is not that upset after she sees my DM, I will ask her for more information about who contributed how to the song.

Don't worry babies.

u could post FC, YTH and BMD unedited  :creep:

but thanks for everything, hope the song is coming this month 

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

I'm still getting title track from this, perhaps Eclipse was wisely deflecting by implying its something else

All you vintage kids, young and in love. The title not really being about her. I can see it :crey:

i really don't think this is anyone's fault bc an artist can easily ask for stuff not to get registered beforehand and succeeded so i don't see any issue why it wouldn't work for lana if she tried to keep the song titles from us as long as possible. other leaks are unpredictable though that's not in lana's hands, but she surely has something to say what get's out officially and this is pretty official.

yay i'm happy and that benny guy served some pretty good bops and i'm sure lana doesn't want to go pure pop so we don't have to be "fear" that yail is gonna sound like puppy love pt II. the only recent song i dislike is that ed sheeran one, the production sounds like some rock band rip off thing and dated.

i76mrxw.png 

I'm still getting title track from this, perhaps Eclipse was wisely deflecting by implying its something else

All you vintage kids, young and in love. The title not really being about her. I can see it :crey:

waiting for our creative members to write a whole new non-existing verse and claim it as a leak snippet

giphy.gif