Sitar

New Song Title Registered: "Young and in Love"

I've heard it  :flutter:  My fave part is the 56 second long banjo chorus. Lana goes full bluegrass in this song  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  :flutter:  Get ready for it on Febutober 56th 2025!

life imitates art:

Backwoods Alabama Rollerderby  :hawt:  :hawt:  :hawt:

kings of prediction tbh :grinds:

wait @Elle can we still make dumb jokes about things that are OBVIOUSLY not in the song, or would you rather us not? xx

o4qjp4j.png

Hi everyone: for the safety of Lana and her new project, if you have any "exclusive information" about the new record, please do not tease/share it on the forums. Keep it to yourself. I do not want LanaBoards to be the source of any information that may upset Lana and discourage her about her new album. She will tell us the information when she is ready. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Lots of love! x

preach girl

Since we're all coming clean I guess it's time for me to admit: I am Zanella and I sold the single to everyone!!! Love how Lana winks in the cover11! :hottie: come get me Ben

97c506c29144c0594bd832bad0109d66.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

Hi everyone: for the safety of Lana and her new project, if you have any "exclusive information" about the new record, please do not tease/share it on the forums. Keep it to yourself. I do not want LanaBoards to be the source of any information that may upset Lana and discourage her about her new album. She will tell us the information when she is ready. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. Lots of love! x

free-preach-gif-120.gif

i will love you until the end of time.

I don't get why she won't release it now.. She can do all the promo she wants afterwards.. She can wait for the video if necessary

It's not like she ain't done already with it

Do all the promo she wants? You mean no promo? She's been avoiding to promote her albums ever since I remember.

Off topic but I had to share what just happened and don't care if people take the piss out of me, cuz it's the funniest thing that's happened so far in 2017 for me, and theres no harm in making someone else laugh at my atrocities. 

So I'm doing a big clear up in my house, I'm blasting out blue jeans which is my favourite song by lana, dancing and serenading away.I know I was over doing it but I'm in a damn good mood! My bf comes in the living room, looks at me and then just walks back out cuz he knows when I'm in one of these high as a kite moods I don't want to be troubled. My mum is staying round for the weekend as she hasn't been to our new place yet. Im guessing my bf told my mum what I was doing and she comes downstairs and gives me "the look" suggesting me to turn off the music to tell me something important. So i quickly start thinking of any shit that I've done to upset her...but she's only been here for a couple hours i couldn't of done some thing already, God! Mum tells me in her most serious caribbean accent "The one who I bore from my loins, do you need help? I know youve always been high spirited (in my opinion high spirited just means a demon child tbh)...but I'm worried" at this point I reply to her saying "I don't need help I need lanas new fuxkin album!"

I want to know something: how do you guys feel about High by the Beach being the lead-single of Honeymoon?
Like, when it was finally released, did you guys feel disappointed or did you like it? Were you let down or were your expectations overcome?

And what if Honeymoon's lead single had been Music to Watch Boys to?
Would you have liked it? Do you think it'd have been better if MTWBT had been the lead-single instead of HBTB?

I want to know something: how do you guys feel about High by the Beach being the lead-single of Honeymoon?

Like, when it was finally released, did you guys feel disappointed or did you like it? Were you let down or were your expectations overcome?

I was incredibly intrigued. I enjoyed it too. It was a perfect lead single in my opinion. It gathered attention to the era. Not only that, but even though the video wasn't grand it was undoubtedly a bold way to start off the era.

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Would you have liked it? Do you think it'd have been better if MTWBT had been the lead-single instead of HBTB?

i would have immediately unstanned

the blackest day should have been the lead though. its the represents the album better than HBTB and is by far the best song on the album imo.

i loved these questions Personally I feel that Honeymoon should have been used as the lead single as it was the most fitting for an introduction to the album. And High By The Beach was a great song but personally didn't like it with the album. It was trippy and the album was slow and somber.