Carmen

Twitter Updates

or she saw the gif in the 'lana browsing lanaboards' thread and decided to tweet the vid, it's a subliminal message directed to us :agree:

I like your approach!

It's her way of showing us how much she loves us but she is not going to compromise her music to keep us around :D

or she saw the gif in the 'lana browsing lanaboards' thread and decided to tweet the vid, it's a subliminal message directed to us :agree:

Or... she tweeted the video, after she saw the GIF, to give us to understand that we shall not compromise/compress our posts on here only because she's lurking. :toofunny:

I'm kidding, by the way.

Is she known to DM a lot? I've only ever gotten one DM off her and that was last year, she DM'd me first. I sent about 2 since then but never got replies. Sent 4 a few days ago (it was too long for just 1 DM) and I didn't hear anything back.

Is she known to DM a lot? I've only ever gotten one DM off her and that was last year, she DM'd me first. I sent about 2 since then but never got replies. Sent 4 a few days ago (it was too long for just 1 DM) and I didn't hear anything back.

No one knows tbh.

She prolly does it in secret on some creepy account

She usually DMs a fan or two if they message her as soon as she comes online. Other than that, chances are slim. 

I think she doesn't have much time to go online now. Maybe she has more time after the Paradise tour.

She'll go to Las Vegas to film the Music Videos now right? :creep: