Carmen

Twitter Updates

What exactly do they do ?

They cast spells to help with their health, happiness and wellbeing.

However, there is such a thing as black magic and white magic. White magic is good and is mostly practiced by witches.

If you cast a spell on someone out of spite such as: make them ill, make their relationship fail etc. Then bad luck will come back around to you twice as bad. So it's only logical not to use your spells for bad.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

They cast spells to help with their health, happiness and wellbeing.

However, there is such a thing as black magic and white magic. White magic is good and is mostly practiced by witches.

If you cast a spell on someone out of spite such as: make them ill, make their relationship fail etc. Then bad luck will come back around to you twice as bad. So it's only logical not to use your spells for bad.

Thank you <3 I guess there's nothing bad with that, I can't believe in all this stuff anyway :[

Illuminati Watcher website lmao:

Lana Del Rey ritual at Hollywood Forever Cemetery

SEPTEMBER 25, 2014 BY ILLUMINATIWATCHER

Lana Del Rey is stepping up her occult-ritual game and performing a couple of shows at the Hollywood Forever Cemetery in Los Angeles, no doubt some form of esoteric ritual to either evoke the spirits of other artists who have passed on, or perhaps to harness different energies of the dead, similar to ghost hunting techniques that are so popular at the present moment.

One really long run-on sentence.

She has referred to herself as Catholic in at least one interview, however

I'm truly heartbroken and have nobody to talk to it about.

Why witchcraft? Why the occult?

I have loved her and have loved her music for a long time, but i truly believe that association with the occult is evil or could lead to evil doings. Why did Lana have to go that way??

I understand some of her fans think its and stuff, but really its not. She could have done all of her deeds without involving occultism. I truly believe that. But now I'm heartbroken. Heartbroken because I may have to cut such a big part of my life out.

One of the few things that I love

I have loved her and have loved her music for a long time, but i truly believe that association with the occult is evil or could lead to evil doings. Why did Lana have to go that way??

I understand some of her fans think its and stuff, but really its not. She could have done all of her deeds without involving occultism. I truly believe that. But now I'm heartbroken. Heartbroken because I may have to cut such a big part of my life out.

Oh my god youre so overdramatic

image.png

Lmao, too many people are unstanning her because of this. I mean... Good riddance. Who cares of she's apart of it. It has NO affect on your life at all. 

65bd2c2193c8751f270e1a169eb4fc2e.gif

Bye!

SQbzadg.jpg