Carmen

Twitter Updates

Petty? Did you just call Lana petty for unfollowing? Absolutely she is going to unfollow people she doesn't like?? like hello??? Good for her she did that and I hope she unfollows a lot more people that keep being annoying little twats and not respectful to her. They think that they could trash lana and keep annoying her eventho Lana has been 10050505050% clear of her intentions/views on that matter and there wouldn't be consequences for their annoying behavior? Lana is not going to kiss anyones ass and definitely not going to keep around anyone thats trashing her. It's really that simple and people will deal!

lana's fans don't need to kiss her ass when they don't agree with her actions. Her first statement was fine and more or less well written but i can't blame people for snapping after hearing her hippy bs. 

i76mrxw.png 

lana's fans don't need to kiss her ass when they don't agree with her actions. Her first statement was fine and more or less well written but i can't blame people for snapping after hearing her hippy bs. 

And she doesn't need to kiss their ass when they disagree. She will unfollow and ppl will deal. She's not going to listen to bullshit nasty insults either.

:woot: giphy.gif :woot:

And she doesn't need to kiss their ass when they disagree. She will unfollow and ppl will deal. She's not going to listen to bullshit nasty insults either.

realising and accepting that people have different opinions is kissing their ass 

photo-21141.jpg?_r=1516584912

i76mrxw.png 

why tho? the governments are corrupt everywhere, donald trump has brought back concentration camps yet nobody is telling her she can't perform in the usa...

I get the idea and I understand the issues but as a Polish person all I can say is no Twitter analysis no matter how detailed will convince me that these border tents are half as serious as Nazi concentration camps with gas chambers and random executions all over Europe.

I never thought I'd say this about my own country's history but damn I'm hurt.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

Some of my friends don't understand why I'm so furious about her Twitter replies BUT

The more she typed the more blatant her words were becoming. It's like a Disney princess coming through Twitter saying she'll send cosmic energy that somehow will fix genocide, saying she can make the bad guys change even though she doesn't understand there are really no good guys here WHILE typing out only 3 of her ~~political~~ tracks, saying "OF COURSE I DONT STAND BY MURDER, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!" and finally her being the epitomy of white feminism "by the way, I'm doing more on the matter than most people I know! Leave me alone!"

I get her intention to promote peace, I really do, but damn these replies are just plain dumb. Plain dumb.

She could've just left the statement as it is and be happy about it.

I really don't come for an ignorant in general as long as they don't state they're the new messiah.

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

realising and accepting that people have different opinions is kissing their ass 

photo-21141.jpg?_r=1516584912

there is a difference between opinions and blatant mocking/insulting you know. Lana didn't unfollow people for having different opinions, she unfollowed because they were being nasty. People can disagree just fine if it's in respectful manner and not with mocking/patronising her you know.

photo-1152.png?_r=1514398668

will give you an example:

https://twitter.com/96Iust/status/1031328026234171392

Comparing her to Lorde wasn't good idea nor was the "Up lana's ass" part. And he also mocked her. "lol this will not help make the world a better place". Yet this person is surprised she unfollowed him? Of course she would unfollow him after that and he deserved it 100%. And ^this is just one of the many examples.

I didn't see anyone having issues with her performing in Germany or Russia. Funny how being selective works :usrs:

there is a difference between opinions and blatant mocking/insulting you know. Lana didn't unfollow people for having different opinions, she unfollowed because they were being nasty. People can disagree just fine if it's in respectful manner and not with mocking/patronising her you know.

will give you an example:

https://twitter.com/96Iust/status/1031328026234171392

Comparing her to Lorde wasn't good idea nor was the "Up lana's ass" part. And he also mocked her. "lol this will not help make the world a better place". Yet this person is surprised she unfollowed him? Of course she would unfollow him after that and he deserved it 100%. And ^this is just one of the many examples.

I didn't see anyone having issues with her performing in Germany or Russia. Funny how being selective works :usrs:

as i said this is literally the only person i know of, apparently it's been more than him though and idk what they posted. Still reacting to criticism by unfollowing her fans was a weak move. It's one thing if they troll her or whatever but she brought all of this up on herself. Also i literally quoted this guy in my post that u quoted and now ur quoting his twitter again, I... 

i76mrxw.png 

I'm glad people here have their own opinion. I get that she's trying to clear the air by saying that she's all about "world peace and love" and not picking sides, but PERSONALLY, I think she should've known better. I'll just assume she isn't educated enough on this subject.

That being said, I'd rather not book to perform in Israel if I were her. I believe that she has good intentions and thinks it's all about her fans seeing their idol, but if we follow that logic, are we just going to erase and ignore her fans in other war-torn countries ? Does she not realize that by performing in Israeli-occupied territories, she's helping the Israeli propaganda, even if it's against her will ? Does she realize that a part of the tickets revenue goes to the Israeli government ?

Moreover, we can't compare the Palestine/Israel situation with other countries such as Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria etc..., because pretty much everyone is aware of what's really going on there  Whereas Israel, with the US and the majority of the west on their side, are blatantly white washing their crimes. Needless to say that they have also huge media support, which is unfair to those who are dying and suffering everyday. All because of this ancient conflict.

I'm sorry if I'm reading too much into this, but I had to get that off my chest. The Palestine/Israel conflict is way too complicated to incriminate one or the other, and that's why I think this was a very bad decision from her part, and she's gonna get dragged whether she's cancelling the show or not.

Some of my friends don't understand why I'm so furious about her Twitter replies BUT

The more she typed the more blatant her words were becoming. It's like a Disney princess coming through Twitter saying she'll send cosmic energy that somehow will fix genocide, saying she can make the bad guys change even though she doesn't understand there are really no good guys here WHILE typing out only 3 of her ~~political~~ tracks, saying "OF COURSE I DONT STAND BY MURDER, EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!" and finally her being the epitomy of white feminism "by the way, I'm doing more on the matter than most people I know! Leave me alone!"

I get her intention to promote peace, I really do, but damn these replies are just plain dumb. Plain dumb.

She could've just left the statement as it is and be happy about it.

I really don't come for an ignorant in general as long as they don't state they're the new messiah.

yes, glad someone agrees on that. She had a point but then she went on and started to talk about sending good vibes and shit.

I'm glad people here have their own opinion. I get that she's trying to clear the air by saying that she's all about "world peace and love" and not picking sides, but PERSONALLY, I think she should've known better. I'll just assume she isn't educated enough on this subject.

That being said, I'd rather not book to perform in Israel if I were her. I believe that she has good intentions and thinks it's all about her fans seeing their idol, but if we follow that logic, are we just going to erase and ignore her fans in other war-torn countries ? Does she not realize that by performing in Israeli-occupied territories, she's helping the Israeli propaganda, even if it's against her will ? Does she realize that a part of the tickets revenue goes to the Israeli government ?

Moreover, we can't compare the Palestine/Israel situation with other countries such as Russia, Saudi Arabia, Syria etc..., because pretty much everyone is aware of what's really going on there  Whereas Israel, with the US and the majority of the west on their side, are blatantly white washing their crimes. Needless to say that they have also huge media support, which is unfair to those who are dying and suffering everyday. All because of this ancient conflict.

I'm sorry if I'm reading too much into this, but I had to get that off my chest. The Palestine/Israel conflict is way too complicated to incriminate one or the other, and that's why I think this was a very bad decision from her part, and she's gonna get dragged whether she's cancelling the show or not.

i don't really think u can say israel is that much different from these other countries, performing in israel = not being a political statement shouldn't even be an issue, i can hardly imagine that people performing in turkey are for the bombing of kurdish children but people simply don't care. You should either condone all of it or none of it, sadly that's not how it works and it can be seen here. It's also a mess how people are blindly siding with palestine when both sides dealt with this conflict terribly but that's a story for another day because at this point the whole conflict got to another level of physical war and a world wide PR war between both nations.

i76mrxw.png 

as i said this is literally the only person i know of, apparently it's been more than him though and idk what they posted. Still reacting to criticism by unfollowing her fans was a weak move. It's one thing if they troll her or whatever but she brought all of this up on herself. Also i literally quoted this guy in my post that u quoted and now ur quoting his twitter again, I... 

That was a "weak move" ? You know what's actually a weak move? Patronising her and insulting her. That's a weak move. Not lana who reacted to that behavior and simply unfollowed them. Very logical and absolutely right of her to do. Why would she keep following people that disrespected/insulted/patronised her? Lmao nobody would put up with that shit. She unfollowed people that were rude and nasty. Not everyone who disagreed with her. That's the difference. She didn't bring up anything on herself, she responded with crystal clear posts where she made it CLEAR what she thinks of politics and everything. It's her view. People can disagree all they want but they need to do it respectfully. The people who were not respectful simply got the boot. Well deserved.

Yes I wanted to point out few things on that Twitter, nothing wrong with posting it again so...

That was a "weak move" ? You know what's actually a weak move? Patronising her and insulting her. That's a weak move. Not lana who reacted to that behavior and simply unfollowed them. Very logical and absolutely right of her to do. Why would she keep following people that disrespected/insulted/patronised her? Lmao nobody would put up with that shit. She unfollowed people that were rude and nasty. Not everyone who disagreed with her. That's the difference. She didn't bring up anything on herself, she responded with crystal clear posts where she made it CLEAR what she thinks of politics and everything. It's her view. People can disagree all they want but they need to do it respectfully. The people who were not respectful simply got the boot. Well deserved.

Yes I wanted to point out few things on that Twitter, nothing wrong with posting it again so...

I am really concerned about yoir definition of the word "respectful". Are you insinuating that expressing your point of view and giving an opinion = being disrespectful ? Not everyone feels the need to agree with everything Lana says and it's okay, you know.

I am really concerned about how you define the word "respectful". Are you insinuating that expressing your point of view and giving an opinion = being disrespectful ? Not everyone feels the need to agree with everything Lana says and it's okay, you know.

I already said that disagreeing isn’t a problem tho. I actually said that twice, once in the post you quoted above and in another post. So again “She unfollowed ppl who were rude to her (example included) & people can disagree all they want but don’t be shocked if she unfollows you for laughing at her” etc. So there’s no need to be concerned, just learn how to read instead.

I already said that disagreeing isn’t a problem tho. I actually said that twice, once in the post you quoted above and in another post. So again “She unfollowed ppl who were rude to her (example included) & people can disagree all they want but don’t be shocked if she unfollows you for laughing at her” etc. So there’s no need to be concerned, just learn how to read instead.

I'm sorry but I have better things to do than reading all these essays you're spewing in this thread and deciphering them word by word xx

I also don't see where's the issue... and I really fail to find these "insults" you're speaking of. Even if, that's not a reason to unfollow a fan who's probably devoted to you, investing a lot into you, buying your merch, supporting your projects... this just doens't seem right idk. just get thicker skin, girl.

On a side note, y'all shouldn't feed into this political shit and let it distract you from the actual content Lana makes, and that made you stan her in the first place.

I'm sorry but I have better things to do than reading all these essays you're spewing in this thread and deciphering them word by word xx

I also don't see where's the issue... and I really fail to find these "insults" you're speaking of. Even if, that's not a reason to unfollow a fan who's probably devoted to you, investing a lot into you, buying your merch, supporting your projects... this just doens't seem right idk. just get thicker skin, girl.

On a side note, y'all shouldn't let this political shit fool you and distract you from the actual content Lana makes, and that made you stan her in the first place.

Yet you quoted me and you’re still yapping to me on top of that. No one gives a shit what the fan bought. Lana isn’t obligated to follow anyone, period. Just because you buy her things doesn’t mean she has to kiss your ass and vice versa. Everyone is free to do and say whatever they want as long as it isn’t putting others in danger. You say Lana needs thicker skin but here u are all butthurt over a couple twinks being unfollowed. Get over it.

Y'all hear sumn ?photo-21141.jpg?_r=1516584912

Anyway, all I can say is that she should have seen this backlash coming, I mean... did she really think Twitter and SJWs would've let her get away with it ?

It’s the sound of u initiating a conversation with me and taking such an interest in my views that u asked me questions, but then getting embarrassed because you can’t read so u retorted with the stale “I don’t have time” bs. :usrs: :usrs: :usrs:

:usrs:

:usrs:

Has anyone searched her name on Twitter? They’re sending her pics of deceased Palestinian children.

Do these idiots not realize she isn’t the only American singing at that show? How come they aren’t being called out? Oh i know why! because it’s the “follow the leader” type of mentality going on right now. Fuck off.

Lana's statement was fine actually is was rather good but her replies on twitter come off as a typical L.A girl trying to be sudo - philosophical.

She dug her own grave trying to pander to the SJW left with her see through as fuck wokeness album, so no wonder why she getting a shit ton of backlash.

The blame mostly should be put on her Manager's for booking the show in the first place. They must of seen the backlash Lorde or even Radiohead had for instance. Maybe one day they'll be peace and Lana can go there without any issue, but right now there isn't.

However I don't agree with the way some fans have acted. Sending pictures of dead children is disgusting. Being verbally abusive towards Lana is disgusting. It's a highly volatile situation but you can have a polite convocation without being a dick.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371