Carmen

Twitter Updates

I’m typically able to find ways to defend azealia because when she’s not being petty and psychotic she can actually be rather intelligent and insightful. but UGH this is just fucking indefensible. a new level of gross

t7hjes.jpg

ZRBNill.jpg

I kept wondering why Banks would be going negative on Lana 

then I realized this is publicity hound Azealia and not alternative singer Jillian Banks.

and no, art deco was not about Azealia. That was always one of the single most stupid things I ever heard.

Good for Lana.

and go and vote this year to stop trump's agenda of hate.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Just deleted Anna Wintour from my iTunes Library! It feels so good. <3

Can't believe I liked a song made by this pathetic ugly ass bitch.

btw, those az*alia's supporters must be not respecting/loving themselves, praying for them :/

Loreen!! :spin:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

I kept wondering why Banks would be going negative on Lana 

then I realized this is publicity hound Azealia and not alternative singer Jillian Banks.

and no, art deco was not about Azealia. That was always one of the single most stupid things I ever heard.

Good for Lana.

and go and vote this year to stop trump's agenda of hate.

my heart literally dropped when I saw Lana's tweet that just calls her Banks.

sgopYhV.gif

I mean I see where Azealia is coming from.. in a way. 

Lana has every right to defend herself but I think she embaressed herself by stooping to the level of threatening and mocking mental illness.

Of course we don't know what happens behind the scenes so.

I’m typically able to find ways to defend azealia because when she’s not being petty and psychotic she can actually be rather intelligent and insightful. but UGH this is just fucking indefensible. a new level of gross

t7hjes.jpg

God what a vile woman. It's important to recognize privilege and injustice but she obviously sees white people as sub human or whatever :rip:

Sad, she has the brains with the emotional state of a child

This is so funny lmao tomorrow Lana gon be like “sorry about that kids - happiness is a butterfly xx”

“Mommy has a little too much to drink. Anyways here’s Wonderwall...”

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

t7hjes.jpg

To be honest there is truth to that as well the only wrong part is the racial stuff. Poor Chinese people or Russian people have more in common with poor white people and poor black people in America and poor Mexicans than poor black Americans do with rich black Americans.

The problem isn't race it's rich and poor but the problem does exist.

It comes about a lot from race and religion, that is why many minorities are poor because people tend to stick to their own race or religion or did 50-100+ years ago, which meant a lot of blacks or irish or mexicans or others ended up in the poor neighbourhoods. Nowadays there isnt really much of a racial or religious divide but it still lingers from long ago leaving most of these people on the poorer side where it is very difficult to get out of that.

So I can see her point there she just doesn't tell the full picture or doesn't know and the bringing in the looks or family of Lana is just stupid and she shouldn't be doing that.

I'm so sick of Azealia putting race into every issue, when it has nothing to do with it. Like sweetie, stop. Not everything involves race, or racial issues, and quite frankly she's the complete opposite of this "black excellence" she makes out that she is. She acts like trash, brings up race with every argument and within the same paragraph of calling somebody "ugly". Like no, stop. I just find it ironic that she goes on about this angry black woman narrative, yet that's all she actually plays to. 

I’m typically able to find ways to defend azealia because when she’s not being petty and psychotic she can actually be rather intelligent and insightful. but UGH this is just fucking indefensible. a new level of gross t7hjes.jpg

What's her point even, she tries to appear politically sound when her support for Trump is only for show, and has no basis in her core values, whatever they might be, if she has any. Why tout yourself as a woke liberator, as a black woman who doesn't "follow the script", while backing a president who basically thinks every black person in America is either a terrorist or a house slave. She doesn't care either about exploiting poc in foreign lands, or capitalism for the matter ; she's trying so hard to be in Kanye's lap (a rich entrepreneur and a nepotism afficionado) to get him to manufacture stuff for her through Adidas. She doesn't get to call people on their bullshit.

What's her point even, she tries to appear politically sound when her support for Trump is only for show, and has no basis in her core values, whatever they might be, if she has any. Why tout yourself as a woke liberator, as a black woman who doesn't "follow the script", while backing a president who basically thinks every black person in America is either a terrorist or a house slave. She doesn't care either about exploiting poc in foreign lands, or capitalism for the matter ; she's trying so hard to be in Kanye's lap (a rich entrepreneur and a nepotism afficionado) to get him to manufacture stuff for her through Adidas. She doesn't get to call people on their bullshit.

I think her main point was to tell Lana to shut up and call her priveleged but it turned into a mess and she also just personally attacked her family which just ruined anything she said and made her look stupid.

She tried to put Lana down saying she is only relevant as she is white and priveleged and shouldn't have any say in liberal politics or whatever. She could have done it a lot better and actually made a good point, she could have said Lana doesn't know how it feels to come from the bottom etc having grownup with rich and stable parents and been afforded the luxury of being able to spend as much time as she wanted trying to become a singer and whatever as her parents were rich and she didn't have to worry about her future much and likely had money from them to pay for housing as she lived in New York for 5+ years trying to make it and how Azalea herself could never have done that or had it so easy.

She could have actually said Lana was "fake woke" or stuff and actually has more in common with Donald Trump and Kanye than she does with regular people - only problem is Azalea actually seems to be on the side of Trump herself lol

So yeah who really knows what she is trying to say. I think yu are right in that she just wants to get close with Kanye for publicity and money, is possibly a little mentally unstable and just struggling in general to remain relevant and make money and thinks being controversial will get her that.

It was stupid of Lana to respond to this kind of shameless woman. She's such an ugly person. I hope y'all will now stop with the "Azealea can say fag because she creates bops & spills truth tea".

l feel sorry for Lana's dad who will have to read all this vulgar stuff Azealea is tweeting about Lana.

This is what I was afraid of. Disgusted but not surprised. Some people don't deserve freedom of speech.

i'm not making fun of people with autism but is azealia banks on the spectrum? like she doesn't know boundaries you know? I am convinced she has something. besides not having a filter i mean i hope other people dont think like her so maybe she is just crazy  :ohno:

In all seriousness, I'm like 99% sure Azealia has a personality disorder, most likely a Cluster B disorder (e.g. antisocial, narcissistic). Only someone severely mentally ill would behave like this and have absolutely no awareness of how destructive they are being. 

She's also delusional so there's that too.

Reminds me of a particular president we know.........