Carmen

Twitter Updates

not even high school, this is some middle school shit

No it’s preschool shit tbh

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

you all hate AB because of racist/homophobic or whatever kind of tweets she makes, but y’all are literally DEAD silent about literally every single abuser who has done way worse things than her and is also way more famous than her. maybe try taking down the pediphiles who admitted to touching 13 year old girls and not the girl who called your fave a drug addict with loose skin...

again because i know i’m gonna get some dumb ass replies, i’m not saying you need to love AB or say anything nice about her, just get some perspective...

there are litera real abusers out here, y’all even stan some, and you only all ever care about a woman making asshole soaps

you all hate AB because of racist/homophobic or whatever kind of tweets she makes, but y’all are literally DEAD silent about literally every single abuser who has done way worse things than her and is also way more famous than her. maybe try taking down the pediphiles who admitted to touching 13 year old girls and not the girl who called your fave a drug addict with loose skin...

again because i know i’m gonna get some dumb ass replies, i’m not saying you need to love AB or say anything nice about her, just get some perspective...

there are litera real abusers out here, y’all even stan some, and you only all ever care about a woman making asshole soaps

Azealia punched a woman and then bit her boob.

I think I just saw Azalea’s wig fly by my house. I love our mom

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Azealia punched a woman and then bit her boob.

alright im not gonna lie i did forget that that happened

but my point still stays the same. plenty of other famous people get away with much worse and doesn't change the fact that she gets treated horribly

I do not understand as to why people find Lana retaliating as "cringey"? Azealia has been speaking ill of her for the longest time and has been talking a lot of shit. An example is when she commented "what happened to you[r face]" in an instagram photo a while back. I feel that Lana has all the right to act this way because what Azealia did is extremely uncalled for! 

Judging by the looks of the timeline/context, Azealia felt sympathy for Kanye cause shes been maddd gassed that Kanye took the time and actually acknowledged her (via text) and Kanye probably vented over what Lana did and Azealia ... well, did all of that under the guise of promoting her pathetic bussy soap company. 

To say the least, the 2012 girls were fighting 

but my point still stays the same. plenty of other famous people get away with much worse and doesn't change the fact that she gets treated horribly

But it’s of her own volition. You get back what you put out

Who is “y’all”? I’ve never supported an abuser or a pedophile and I constantly drag those artists on other forums. And as for AB, she literally cut her own sister’s throat and assaulted a female bouncer.

https://www.vibe.com/2017/03/azealia-banks-slashed-sister/

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/azealia-banks-admits-to-nipple-biting-cops-plea-deal-1793328514

LMAO, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS?? I woke up to this and just read Lana's tweets, then I went to school and now I'm back, checking this thread and OMG.

I just laughed so fucking hard for 10+ pages straight lmao, y'all are hilarious as fuck  :))))))))))))  Azaelia is just straight up crazy and this is the only way she can  get attention nowadays, lol. Lana remains a queen and she just ended her. 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

Who is “y’all”? I’ve never supported an abuser or a pedophile and I constantly drag those artists on other forums. And as for AB, she literally cut her own sister’s throat and assaulted a female bouncer.

https://www.vibe.com/2017/03/azealia-banks-slashed-sister/

https://thegrapevine.theroot.com/azealia-banks-admits-to-nipple-biting-cops-plea-deal-1793328514

doesnt disregard the fact that people still don't cancel other artists who will do things on that caliber then too

i wasn't defending her sdifndlfk and i didnt even know about her sister.

and clearly if you don't support abusers i wasn't talking to you??? 

Wow you really use the same tactic Azealia uses. "I may be an idiot BUT THERE ARE OTHER IDIOTS SO WHY ATTACK ME I BET YOU ARE A RACIST MYSOGONIST". Welcome to preschool.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

how about you also go after those horrible people instead of defending / sympathising this piece of garbage?

a devil and a bigger devil are both devils.

the bridge should have been burned long long time ago when that soap h** leaked her personal mobile number on the internet, not to mention the direct dragging, shading and subtweet she's been sending throughout the years since 2015.

she's had enough of this bs.

giphy.gif

Point is, is that Azealia deserved this. She's been poking Lana with a stick for too damn long now. Lana tried to be silent as a means to not stir up drama but like I said previously, there's only so much one person can take.

Azealia is a rotten person, inside and out. She has no redeeming qualities whatsoever. At least Lana is trying to learn about politics and change her views and to overall be a better person. I can't say the same for Miss Skanks.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

doesnt disregard the fact that people still don't cancel other artists who will do things on that caliber then too

i wasn't defending her sdifndlfk and i didnt even know about her sister.

and clearly if you don't support abusers i wasn't talking to you???

Sweetie you said “y’all”, so maybe you should be more specific and call out certain users by name next time. And I don’t understand your argument when AB cancelled herself. SHE ruined all of her career opportunities just like she SHE ruined all of her friendships/connections.

Wow you really use the same tactic Azealia uses. "I may be an idiot BUT THERE ARE OTHER IDIOTS SO WHY ATTACK ME I BET YOU ARE A RACIST MYSOGONIST". Welcome to preschool.

i didn't say any of that what are you even talking about.. all i said was if you cancel her cancel artists who do the same shit...

how about you also go after those horrible people instead of defending / sympathising this piece of garbage?

a devil and a bigger devil are both devils.

the bridge should have been burned long long time ago when that soap h** leaked her personal mobile number on the internet, not to mention the direct dragging, shading and subtweet she's been sending throughout the years since 2015.

she's had enough of this bs.

read my post where i said i wasn't defending her

Sweetie you said “y’all”, so maybe you should be more specific and call out certain users by name next time. And I don’t understand your argument when AB cancelled herself. SHE ruined all of her career opportunities just like she SHE ruined all of her friendships/connections.

let's not pretend yall isn't a generalization

literally does anybody have reading comprehension anymore

i didn't say any of that what are you even talking about.. all i said was if you cancel her cancel artists who do the same shit...

read my post where i said i wasn't defending her

let's not pretend yall isn't a generalization

literally does anybody have reading comprehension anymore

Stop backtracking, lmfao.

Stop backtracking, lmfao.

please tell me what i backtracked.

i didnt once defend her actions.

i said other artists do terrible things and they have careers and people still support them

why cant i support azealia banks then?