Carmen

Twitter Updates

Tbh I don't like this. I'm by Lana's side but it was unnecessary. She knows the entire Internet is now talking about her.

The fact that I'm seeing Azealia next month :rip:

you all hate AB because of racist/homophobic or whatever kind of tweets she makes, but y’all are literally DEAD silent about literally every single abuser who has done way worse things than her and is also way more famous than her. maybe try taking down the pediphiles who admitted to touching 13 year old girls and not the girl who called your fave a drug addict with loose skin...

again because i know i’m gonna get some dumb ass replies, i’m not saying you need to love AB or say anything nice about her, just get some perspective...

there are litera real abusers out here, y’all even stan some, and you only all ever care about a woman making asshole soaps

2ayICCc.png

After the Lana and Kanye incident i felt as though Lana was playing into typical white woman feminism. Specifically calling out a black person when it was convenient for her motive. And further more a person as unstable and asinine as Kanye West. For me i felt it wasn't an action I expected from someone as intelligent as Lana. It was disappointing. I assumed she would never directly call out anyone besides him and I assumed wrong. I have supported Azealia Banks since 2012 after coming across her song "Luxury". She just had the perfect New York Fashion sound I admire so much being a new yorker. She is by far one of the best female rappers we have. Throughout many a controversy I still supported Azealia. (Insert discourse here) But her constant endless bantering about Lana, among other artist, other people who have clearly left her in their past, and endless harping on what could have been, is far too excessive for even my taste. Yes AB has made straight f-ing bops but I can't keep up with her immature roasting and breakdowns of queen like proportions on twitter. Azealia has alot in common with Kanye. Innovative, talented, and asinine. Lana finally fighting back made me so proud of her. She is no LA surfer girl. Shes a tough new york chick through and through.

If Lana stans are crazy enough to break into Lana's house and even attempt to kidnap her, then I can't imagine what some would do to a hater like AB. But hopefully it will all blow over. Plus, Lana definitely has something up her sleeve, otherwise why would she clap back at all. Interesting to see how things will play out.

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

If Lana stans are crazy enough to break into Lana's house and even attempt to kidnap her, then I can't imagine what some would do to a hater like AB. But hopefully it will all blow over. Plus, Lana definitely has something up her sleeve, otherwise why would she clap back at all. Interesting to see how things will play out.

TRUST ME IF I LIVED CLOSE ENOUGH I WOULD BE DOING SOMETHING STUPID, ALSO A PROMISE 

e1s11.gif

What kind of bs mentality is it that you are not allowed to call out a black person if you are white? Playing the minoroty-card really harms any SERIOUS fighting against discrimination. If you are behaving like an asshole, you are an asshole, no matter which gender, heritage or sexual preference.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

What kind of bs mentality is it that you are not allowed to call out a black person if you are white? Playing the minoroty-card really harms any SERIOUS fighting against discrimination. If you are behaving like an asshole, you are an asshole, no matter which gender, heritage or sexual preference.

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT WHITE BECAUSE I HAVE THIS SAME THOUGHT ON THE REG BUT APPARENTLY THAT IS MY WHITE PRIVILEGE TALKING 

SO I DUNNO ANYMORE I DONT THINK IM RACIST BUT I GUESS EVEN THINKING THAT MAKES YOU RACIST  

ALL THIS SHIT IS DUMB

e1s11.gif

I HOPE YOU ARE NOT WHITE BECAUSE I HAVE THIS SAME THOUGHT ON THE REG BUT APPARENTLY THAT IS MY WHITE PRIVILEGE TALKING 

SO I DUNNO ANYMORE I DONT THINK IM RACIST BUT I GUESS EVEN THINKING THAT MAKES YOU RACIST  

ALL THIS SHIT IS DUMB

being an asshole and being called out about it has no race. calling someone out for something is not racist as long as you arent using their race against them in the argument.