Carmen

Twitter Updates

this lady is annoying me already... yesterday she was saying how Lana makes music for Mexican gays who hate being not white and now shes saying that lana has fault bc she was born white and rich and that shes a woke person.... shes sum else!!  :biblio:

She's talkin mad shit right now about Lana making weak threats and something about how it's all white women psychology 101 and how because she's a cool black woman with big titties she "wins". What world is she living in.....

Lmao she deleted the tweet SO QUICK the other day which was a screenshot of a msg she sent to someone (her sister?) saying she was going to "punch her right in her Michael Jackson nose". I know somebody has to have screenshots of it. AB is a joke

Calls Lana out for hanging out with abusive Rocky and then tweets and deletes this. The slicing incident she mentions is referring to when she took a box cutter to her own sister’s throat.

iz8dc0.png

This is disgusting. She talks about it as if she's proud, as if to give more weight to her idea that Lana would get whooped. Bitch if you're out here slicing throats talkin about how you're like an assassin, stay the fuck away from my girl.

I've said it a hundred times but for real how is this crazy bitch not blanket-banned from all social media at this point? Jesus Christ

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

That too but it escalated today because Banks called Lana fat on twitter. It started with this tweet

She posted a picture of Lana and said this - 

"Let’s talk about arm workouts today!! Example : This is an example of an aging white woman who got work done on her face, and none done on her body (where she needed it most) Let’s walk her through some upper arm workout! #CHEAPYXOTIPS

I know lol im saying why Lana started attacking Azealia in the first place.

That happened after Lana @ed her

it's so funny how when aze*lia's actions fire back at her she IMMEDIATELY acts like the victim, calls the person firing back at her racist, sexist, "tearing down black women," etc etc yet all she does is ACTUALLY do all of that??? I'm so confused how someone can be this insane? and the fact that she could murder another person in one of her chicken rituals and her fans will still call her rapper of the generation :rip: there comes a point when the artist's personality cannot be defended by their art... and she crossed that line so long ago :toofunny:

I've said it a hundred times but for real how is this crazy bitch not blanket-banned from all social media at this point? Jesus Christ

The real question is: how is she not locked up somewhere? She could apparently phisically hurt someone again and then feel proud of herself and justified.

I never meant to be bad or unwell I was just living on the edge right between heaven and hell & I'm tired of it 

Ngl was expecting some sort of diss track to "leak" from either side, but more from AB's side. I really hope that this doesn't neg affect NFR tho. As if Lana would actually blatantly do something like that AND have it officially released. I mean here's to something unexpected, but yeah this fizzled.

UV/Honeymoon

Azaleas net worth is $3 million, vs Lana’s $14 million :toofunny:

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lana always won. Im so sorry for everybody that comes for her, you're already a loser. :creep:

SHE WILL FIGHT YOU

SHE WILL WIN

SHE WILL RISE AGAIN AND SOAR IN THE WIND

:scream: 

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

I'm late to the party but y'all AB is really acting like she won this.

Talkin bout how white privilege isn't going to get Lana out of this one, how she's "GOING to get her ass beat for this" like......is u pullin up tho

I saw the tweet but ok

I looked up to find any reposted screenshot on twitter and IG but I can't find anything at all. Nobody even mentions it and if AB did say that there would be dozens of fans talking about it bc lbr everyone knows that Lana is writing her music. They would be boasting and rubbing it in Azealia's face that Lana is writing her music. Do you have a screenie maybe? I find it weird that nobody else mentioned it anywhere but Ok 

:woot: giphy.gif :woot: