Carmen

Twitter Updates

I'm reporting her bullshit left and right. Like these for instance:

zVQw744.jpg

P3jw1jk.jpg

uNE9D2j.jpg

UEvImtS.jpg

Just saw she deleted them already. Cowardly bitch.

She's such a rotten and vile bitch.

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I'm reporting her bullshit left and right. Like these for instance:

zVQw744.jpg

P3jw1jk.jpg

uNE9D2j.jpg

UEvImtS.jpg

Just saw she deleted them already. Cowardly bitch.

Loooooooolll 

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

This woman is boutta get herself thrown in jail lmfao ! Say goodbye to your soap business you scumbag

lowkey want to watch Lana beat the shit out of her tho

this rat can practice how to pick up a f**king soap in prison tho. time to put her expertise into actual practice.

giphy.gif

This has gone soooo far beyond some petty attempt at Azealia to get headlines, this is a mentally ill woman who has been posting nonstop for days about her hatred for Lana and trying to justify it any way possible, spouting her hatred for white people and abusing Lana left and right with these disgusting jabs, meanwhile posting about how she's going to punch her in the nose, that her house is gonna burn while she's asleep inside, that she's got the address and all this shit.

This woman has literally sliced someone's throat, if police don't get involved ASAP I'll be surprised

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

This has gone soooo far beyond some petty attempt at Azealia to get headlines, this is a mentally ill woman who has been posting nonstop for days about her hatred for Lana and trying to justify it any way possible, spouting her hatred for white people and abusing Lana left and right with these disgusting jabs, meanwhile posting about how she's going to punch her in the nose, that her house is gonna burn while she's asleep inside, that she's got the address and all this shit.

This woman has literally sliced someone's throat, if police don't get involved ASAP I'll be surprised

i have no words. 

she yelled today "STOP INCITING VIOLENCE!" yet she was practically threatening to murder Lana???? I'm ????????

this is pathetic lmao, azealia is not a proper witch! I don't even think I can count how many times this bitch has said she's gonna go all voodoo hoodoo on someone and use her magic to kill them and everytime she's said all that... nothing has happened because at the end of the day she's a mentally ill unstable woman with no power that needs to get off twitter and go get some more counselling and go do some soap making to calm down, y'all should just leave her alone at this point she's boring and this is boring, let her make soap and continue living in her own irrelevancy 

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

i love how shes victimizing herself for being detained at rikers island.... bitch youre the one who decided to do whatever crime that made the poilce put your ass there...not systematic racism 

its like me blaming automobile companies for my car getting a flat tire im  :toofunny: