Carmen

Twitter Updates

For real after those last few deleted tweets, if anyone on here has a way of contacting our girl like... she gotta see these so she can do something. I'm genuinely worried that this maniac could try to hurt Lana, she is so fucking delusional

for real though. i can sense that she would deliberately try to fuck up lana through some brujeria.

giphy.gif

I've researched it but couldn't find anything precise sorry, I apologise since I know it's none of my business but do we know what she is suffering from? I'm trying to determine if she has the same things than me. Cause she makes me feel better about my own issues in a very sad way. And the fact that she already acknowledged herself having some mental health problems is at the least concerning bc if it's neurosis and not psychosis and she's making the active conscious choice, detached from any other factor, of not looking for help... Idk yes she's being vile and yes Lana is my favourite person in the world and she did from what I understood nothing wrong and I will always support her all claws out but I'm honestly aching for Azealia, if this kind of behaviour is detached from her true personality and exacerbated by a disease, been through that and it sucks. I wish both the best and even though at first I was hysterical at Lana's tweets and I still think it's not cringe-worthy I'm just sad it ended up this way and it's not funny anymore.

ZKcaooE.png

I've researched it but couldn't find anything precise sorry, I apologise since I know it's none of my business but do we know what she is suffering from? I'm trying to determine if she has the same things than me. Cause she makes me feel better about my own issues in a very sad way. And the fact that she already acknowledged herself having some mental health problems is at the least concerning bc if it's neurosis and not psychosis and she's making the active conscious choice, detached from any other factor, of not looking for help... Idk yes she's being vile and yes Lana is my favourite person in the world and she did from what I understood nothing wrong and I will always support her all claws out but I'm honestly aching for Azealia, if this kind of behaviour is detached from her true personality and exacerbated by a disease, been through that and it sucks. I wish both the best and even though at first I was hysterical at Lana's tweets and I still think it's not cringe-worthy I'm just sad it ended up this way and it's not funny anymore.

I can sympathise with people that have mental health issues, as obviously the majority of modern civilisation do but it's her own fault she's not taking her medication which she admitted I'm pretty sure and correct me if I'm wrong but you still have free will even if you are bipolar like Azealia claims and I know several bipolar people who have never tried to incite racial hatred like this coward.Shes just a hateful person looking for attention I wouldn't give her any sympathy she brought it on herself.

I'm busy lately so I'm not really up with this drama but damn azealia needs some serious help

people are mad at me for not coming for kanye while boycotting azealia but she's literally the most disgusting human being I've ever witnessed kanye at least tries to maintain some class

she's ROTTEN thanks I'm out

butterflies-gif-2.giflana-dancing-smaller.gif

I can sympathise with people that have mental health issues, as obviously the majority of modern civilisation do but it's her own fault she's not taking her medication which she admitted I'm pretty sure and correct me if I'm wrong but you still have free will even if you are bipolar like Azealia claims and I know several bipolar people who have never tried to incite racial hatred like this coward.Shes just a hateful person looking for attention I wouldn't give her any sympathy she brought it on herself.

Yes, I've acknowledged that, sorry if I didn't made myself clear. You're 100% correct but I can't help but feel pity. I'm stupid af to believe everyone's born good and I haven't got the slightest idea of what she lived so. Concerning not taking the medication thing, I'm doing the same and I hate it, I didn't took my meds with me coming abroad for 4 months and I regret it every day but at the time I was like I want to learn to do it by myself and become stronger and I want people to see me for who I am, it's complete bs dgmw but maybe it's what she's thinking as well sigh. I always say it explains it doesn't excuses

ZKcaooE.png

Yes, I've acknowledged that, sorry if I didn't made myself clear. You're 100% correct but I can't help but feel pity. I'm stupid af to believe everyone's born good and I haven't got the slightest idea of what she lived so. Concerning not taking the medication thing, I'm doing the same and I hate it, I didn't took my meds with me coming abroad for 4 months and I regret it every day but at the time I was like I want to learn to do it by myself and become stronger and I want people to see me for who I am, it's complete bs dgmw but maybe it's what she's thinking as well sigh. I always say it explains it doesn't excuses

Dw I wasn't coming for you or anything, sorry if it seemed like it and I get the whole medication thing I do there's so many alternatives but the problem for me was that Azealia really can't afford to try other things.Her mental state is too far gone to consider an alternative, but I hope for her sake she gets better soon and realises the consequences of her actions.

A real witch doesn't boast about her hexes online, at least a smart one doesn't. This bitch is pure talk, like come on if you're seriously considering doing something like that then the last thing u wanna do is tell people on twitter pffft

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Have no idea what the deal is with AB, but God, can someone take her phone away from her?!?! 
One thing's for sure: she ain't connected to our world anymore and doesn't realize the harm she might be causing. I don't say Lana is white as snow in the matter (to wash your dirty clothes in public never is a good idea in my experience), but she never was as vicious as the other lunatic who raises the racism flag when out of arguments. 

okay this is a lot and i was so entertained but is anyone else kind of cringing?

like i'm a little embarrassed just at the a) act of it all, b) the cringey middle school aim chat language "you know the addy pull up" and c) the hypocrisy but okay

like doesnt kanye think slavery was fake or something derogatory then AB is out here claiming her main reason behind her backlash is that lana doesnt get black people? obvs lana cant' empathize but i think she can sympathize and try her best to be a voice since she has a platform. so why doesnt AB discuss that? yeh everyone has a right to opinion and belief but if you're gonna complain, marcia, at least be consistent. 

also not really understanding how AB is gonna throw punches about looks, money, race, and sexuality among others only to have a slight joke made about therapy and her to be offended that lana is downing mental health??? like what? r u sure?

insanity laughs under pressure -- we're cracking

Lana was so sweet before she decided to go political.  Now look at her.

She's never not been cunty online, are y'all fuckin serious? :rip: I've seen SO many "that isn't the lana i know" then you must've not paid attention to her personality throughout her entire career..she's always been catty and bitchy; she told an entire publication to go fuck themselves just last year

& as for Anne's comments; anne i love you and i agree, it's pitiful seeing somebody so detached and manic it's almost nonhuman- this point is still needed

stop giving abusers and bigots leeway from their bigotry via their mental illness, mental illness does not make it ever okay to be transphobic, xenophobic, homophobic, colorist, or any other type of fucked shit- they are FULLY responsible for their actions, and it is on nothing but the person themselves when it comes to spewing their bile

What kind of bs mentality is it that you are not allowed to call out a black person if you are white? Playing the minoroty-card really harms any SERIOUS fighting against discrimination. If you are behaving like an asshole, you are an asshole, no matter which gender, heritage or sexual preference.

THANK YOU.

If someone is being a fucking idiot, they deserve to be called out. 

I understand racism/sexism/homophobia/transphobia etc. are definitely real things we need to fight against but I'm kind of sick of people bringing race, gender, etc. into discussions that really have nothing to do with them.

Lana calling out Azaelia and Kayne for their bullshit is NOT racism, it's Lana being confident enough to say that bullying is never ok, and delusional people with antisocial tendencies need serious mental health treatment.