Carmen

Twitter Updates

Her two houses are in Studio City and they’re not being evacuated. I think she was just in Malibu driving around.

You could see from the street name sign that she was in Topanga for some reason. Why is she driving closer to the fire though 

Her two houses are in Studio City and they’re not being evacuated. I think she was just in Malibu driving around.

Isn’t the HBHB house in Malibu tho?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

You could see from the street name sign that she was in Topanga for some reason. Why is she driving closer to the fire though 

she really *is* topping UV..... west coast WHO :illumilana2:

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

Thus reminds me, but leak the PWYC Homemade video, OG UV Videos (West Coast, Ultraviolence, etc.), Homemade West Coast Video, & the BAR OG music video. :rip: we need another mass leak & a lil just a lil hack for this stuff

Edit: this includes unknown videos like that broomstick one :toofunny:

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

Yes but she sold that house a while. She’s a witch, she knew it was gonna burn.

You're joking but the fact that it's in this house that the stalker found her Satanic book makes me fifty shades of shook

8dsMEH4.png

ZKcaooE.png

Small update. azealia banks twitter account has finally been deleted. Good news she won't be insulting Lana anymore. 

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/azealia-banks-twitter-account-suspended-after-vicious-threats-to-murder-mariah-lynn-news.64545.html

theres literally no words to explain how disgusting she is

Thus reminds me, but leak the PWYC Homemade video, OG UV Videos (West Coast, Ultraviolence, etc.), Homemade West Coast Video, & the BAR OG music video. :rip: we need another mass leak & a lil just a lil hack for this stuff

Edit: this includes unknown videos like that broomstick one :toofunny:

Broomstick one? What?

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Lana shared these two pictures in honour of Chuck's birthday. She looks so amazing in the selfie. It's incredible how flawless she looks barefaced. & she looks straight out of 2014. Ageless queen. Her & Chuck also have the exact same eyes, that's so cute x

45048360135_a430d00019_o.jpg45048360125_a430d00019_o.jpg

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

^ Isn That first picture from the same day as the MAC picture was taken? Looks like the same shirt and earrings to me.

Omg, you know what, I think it is!!! Good eyes

~~~My body is stuck in the ocean ugcs3%2Fv3%2Fproject_attachments%2FGC6xU My mind is lost in the universe*** 

I actually absolutely LOVE the last video. I'm rly rly rly into lofi music and asmr since 2012 and it sounds incredibly relaxing, the fact that it's Lana in her house makes it even better :flutter: It's a rly rly good sounding rain

Protip: put Lana's video on a loop and play this track. Trust me. Just try it and tell me what you think afterwards

ZKcaooE.png