Carmen

Twitter Updates

Oof sorry but that girl she blocked is a straight up bxtch! She's deserving of the block. Marina's also had her blocked for a while now bc she kept harassing Marina w poor jokes.

& that girl is just awful in general and keeps trying to take my girlfriend from me bc she developed a crush on her like 2 years ago and she won't let it go but anyway sorry sweetie she's mine now have fun continuing being blocked by all ur faves bc ur rude and annoying :-) cheers xo

thats fair, just saw she called her a dumbass, tbh i would have blocked her too.

was she one of the girls who kept calling marina broke & stuff?

let her know ms elle!! those kinds of shenanigans are unwelcome and she needs to keep her rudeness out of your relationship!!

Oof sorry but that girl she blocked is a straight up bxtch! She's deserving of the block. Marina's also had her blocked for a while now bc she kept harassing Marina w poor jokes.

& that girl is just awful in general and keeps trying to take my girlfriend from me bc she developed a crush on her like 2 years ago and she won't let it go but anyway sorry sweetie she's mine now have fun continuing being blocked by all ur faves bc ur rude and annoying :-) cheers xo

Ooooo girl i know! She is super cringe. I was going to say more after my post but i didn’t want to be rude.

Go Elle!

Ooooo girl i know! She is super cringe. I was going to say more after my post but i didn’t want to be rude.

Go Elle!

thats fair, just saw she called her a dumbass, tbh i would have blocked her too.

let her know ms elle!! those kinds of shenanigans are unwelcome and she needs to keep her rudeness out of your relationship!!

Yes she was! Marina finally had enough lol.

& thanks for the support guys, she betta remember who the queen is :hairflip:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

im pretty sure she started the whole thing, i don't remember anyone doing the poor jokes before her, she's a clown

i agree sjsjjs i dont get why insulting her faves is consider fun for her but oh well

tumblr_inline_mxrd75iM7k1rdm7zw.gif

Elle ur such a savage

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

40227750483_209a0c7e54_b.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

No offense but that filler gap between her eyes grows bigger everyday. Also did she shave half her eyebrows off down the middle? :biblio: love her tho, beauty legend

she really should like....shrink it because it's not a good look

she really should like....shrink it because it's not a good look

I think the fact that she kept putting more and more in stretched the skin out, and that if she doesn't fill it her eyebrows droop downwards around the inner eye area. I just wish she stopped with the fillers. I don't care if she has wrinkles if the fillers fade, she's a pretty mama and doesn't need that!

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

I still want to know the real story behind that 'M' tattoo.

"It symbolizes person's inner being, the forces that interweave tending to the World Order. In the magical world the letter M represents the preservation and the protection of the gods."

http://www.gongoff.com/symbology/the-letter-m-symbolism

13 symbolizes Transformational Power. It is the combined power of your acceptance of inevitable change and trust in your natural ability to shift your life at ANY moment in time. This transformational power is also what empowers divine transformation.

13 also represents the Divine Feminine which is intimately connected to nurturing and motherhood.

https://numerologist.com/numerology/the-meaning-of-letter-m-13th-letter/

Knowing how Granola Lana is, she probably based the tattoo off of all of this

giphy.gifB8iC.gifgiphy.gif

"It symbolizes person's inner being, the forces that interweave tending to the World Order. In the magical world the letter M represents the preservation and the protection of the gods."

http://www.gongoff.com/symbology/the-letter-m-symbolism

13 symbolizes Transformational Power. It is the combined power of your acceptance of inevitable change and trust in your natural ability to shift your life at ANY moment in time. This transformational power is also what empowers divine transformation.

13 also represents the Divine Feminine which is intimately connected to nurturing and motherhood.

https://numerologist.com/numerology/the-meaning-of-letter-m-13th-letter/

Knowing how Granola Lana is, she probably based the tattoo off of all of this

:wowcry:

but also

M

eth

I'm kinda focused on being a baddie right now. I can't really work.

It’s her brother Charlie’s birthday today!

47282522961_335e86630a_b.jpg